Any interest in 03 cobra *Local*

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Possibly parting with the cobra. Got our eye on something else.

Any real interest, pm me or email [email protected] For exact details.

57k miles, Drivin daily, no issues.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/1849574399.html

cobras3.jpg

Last edited:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Seems like a pretty reasonable price for what the car is. The mileage is a bit high, but for the mods you have I don't thats a fair price. Its better than what most people want for them with similar mods.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Seems like a pretty reasonable price for what the car is. The mileage is a bit high, but for the mods you have I don't thats a fair price. Its better than what most people want for them with similar mods.

Remember, Its a fresh shortblock done about 10,000 miles ago, so she runs like a champ, And very well maintained. Not one of those "craigslist rebuilt motor claims either"....I have all documents and pics of build.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
OH SNAP... U better make sure you still got something for next years ED Day.

I actually got behind the wheel of the new 2011 5.0 vert last weekend.. Nice power but I'm not into some of the interior/exterior styling changes.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
oh wow, i didnt realize you had a new motor in there. Who built the new power plant?

good luck with the sale!

LOL,Yea new stronger bottom end, Shortblock machined and assembled my "Bob Mason, Mason racing engines" Great guy and top notch work and machine shop.

OH SNAP... U better make sure you still got something for next years ED Day.

I actually got behind the wheel of the new 2011 5.0 vert last weekend.. Nice power but I'm not into some of the interior/exterior styling changes.

We still have the GT to play with, I wouldnt miss ED day for the world.....You hear that ED! LOL

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Is the vehicle still available had called the other day.. i am in ma area

Kinda having second thoughts. Took 1st place at auto's of the world car show last week, Kinda would be stupid to sell.

Plus wayyyyy to many people callin bout it, Trade this trade that, I dont wanna trade for a jetski, TV, Sneakers on feet. LOL

Too many lowballers too.

Call me again, Not sure which number is yours.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Hahaha, I here ya man. I've entertained the thought of selling mine (never listed it) but evertime i take a ride in it im lke "I can't sell this". Then i think of the cars i can buy with the cash i'd have if i sold it and nothing stacks up.

Kinda having second thoughts. Took 1st place at auto's of the world car show last week, Kinda would be stupid to sell.

Plus wayyyyy to many people callin bout it, Trade this trade that, I dont wanna trade for a jetski, TV, Sneakers on feet. LOL

Too many lowballers too.

Call me again, Not sure which number is yours.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
I know!!
If you give them to me, it will be easier for you to part with the rest of the car!! I'm just thinking of you!!

LOL, This is true! :beer:

who tuned it?

Amazon tune, Dyno'd to check A/F, Its spot on (rick is the man)

Hahaha, I here ya man. I've entertained the thought of selling mine (never listed it) but evertime i take a ride in it im lke "I can't sell this". Then i think of the cars i can buy with the cash i'd have if i sold it and nothing stacks up.

Yea, I havin second thoughts now, Went to "world of wheels" carshow last weekend and took 1st place, Now im sayin Why the hell am i gona sell this!? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread