Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

vipergts281

Established Member
People keep begging me to set something up again. So who is in? I'm thinking maybe the 18th of Feb.? It's a Saturday....and NO I won't change it to Sunday so don't ask.

I guess we'll do the usual....meet at Hooters around 1PM at Route 1 and 202 and then head on out and cruise around....to Valley Forge Park. Let's keep up this time. :p

Who's interested.

ictuy- Are you in? :lol1:

vipergts281
TR03Mach1
98cobraRx
MTShambles
mixxer
Cookieman00x
mystic04
Karnick_GT
Forced370GTO
stangomus
Trexaurs
stangtrooper
98cobraRx

Last edited:

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I am definately in. I had a ton of fun the last time we got together at hooters. Hopefully this time some chick in a minivan wont cut me off so I can see just how fast thoughs terminators are. :rockon: :burnout:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
People keep begging me to set something up again. So who is in? I'm thinking maybe the 18th of Feb.? It's a Saturday....and NO I won't change it to Sunday so don't ask.

I guess we'll do the usual....meet at Hooters around 1PM at Route 1 and 202 and then head on out and cruise around....to Valley Forge Park. Let's keep up this time. :p

Who's interested.
The MACA has a GTG going on this weekend but you should post up there. Lots of MACA members in your area. We had a GTG in Valley Forge Park last year

vipergts281

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
The MACA has a GTG going on this weekend but you should post up there. Lots of MACA members in your area. We had a GTG in Valley Forge Park last year
Valley Forge Park is my meet up place. :bash:

:D

mixxer

Established Member
im in on any sat. as long as there is no rain or wet roads. mixxys snake has never seen rain nor never will. plus the drag radials arnt the safest tire in the rain.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
vipergts281 said:

Who's interested.

EDIT:: Date is going to change due to a MACA meet that day. Well that didn't take long. Forget this thread.....I'll make another one soon with a later date.

Viper - I did not mean to deter you from having a GTG. Some members of the MACA are going on a Ski Trip that weekend but there are several members in your area that may be interested in going to your event. That is why I was suggesting you post up in the MACA.

PS - Not sure if you are a member of the MACA but is is an excellent organization and there are allot of great, helpful, fun, people in your area. Check it out...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
We're having a Dyno Day at JLP on the 25th as well.....be great of some of you folks could slide on by. The more, the merrier.......

stangomus

Established Member
I'm a go for a gtg as long as the weather is nice and dry. My girl has been locked up in my shop for weeks and is just waiting to see sunlight again.

vipergts281

Established Member
So....it seems like there are a few of you that would be interested then.

Ok, so Saturday, Feb. 18th at 1 PM it is. The Hooters is at the intersection of Route 202 and 1 in Concordville, PA.

Afterwards we'll probably head on out to Valley Forge Park in Valley Forge, PA. It's about 30 minutes north up route 202.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Hi guys. Im in the area, i live outside of Philly in NJ... i wont be home for that weekend, but if you guys have another GTG post it up and ill see if i can make it. I know im a noob and all but ide love to get together with fellow car people.

vipergts281

Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
Hi guys. Im in the area, i live outside of Philly in NJ... i wont be home for that weekend, but if you guys have another GTG post it up and ill see if i can make it. I know im a noob and all but ide love to get together with fellow car people.
I put these things together every few months, so keep your eyes open for the next one. I'll be sure to post about it.

Users who are viewing this thread