Any interest...

SVT03DAL

Established Member
...in creating a New England Terminator Cobra/Cobra club or GTG? I am a bit envious of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Club, it seems they have some really cool get-togethers and cruises. I wanted to gauge interest to see if any of you would like to do something similar and kick it all off this season.

f2hatch

Established Member
I always see them post about their cruises and GTG's and always think why cant we have something like that here. Count me 100% in.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
All SVT Cobras would be welcome my friend (cue the GT guys to chime in now...).

I have a 94 GT too!! :)

I'm in either Tewksbury, MA or Cranston, RI so either way, I could meet up for this. We could have 2-3 meeting points for people to join the train, then a short cruise and possibly a cookout somewhere??

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'd be interested!

I also can make stickers for the logo if it ends up going that far.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
count me in 100% , i think it's a great idea

that MACA group has been around forever....great group of guys it seems that are really tight. Would be awesome to re-create that on a smaller level here in NE

SVT03DAL

Established Member
count me in 100% , i think it's a great idea

that MACA group has been around forever....great group of guys it seems that are really tight. Would be awesome to re-create that on a smaller level here in NE

That's exactly what I'm shooting for. Attleboro, MA here and I like the idea of having a few meeting points ending with a cookout at a designated spot. We'll have to start looking at some dates now...a Saturday would probably be best, no?

f2hatch

Established Member
Saturdays are good for me. Hopefully some CT guys will join so far just MA guys are interested.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Absolutely. Should be for all SVTs though, but you know any Ford would end up showing up.

If I remember correctly, a lot of the MA Mustang guys go to the Nashua Target meets in the summer (though I believe this is on shaky ground and may not continue this year) and also a lot of these same guys go on the NEMotorSport Kanc run twice a year. Speaking of which, I should have the NEMS cruise posted soon.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Absolutely. Should be for all SVTs though, but you know any Ford would end up showing up.

If I remember correctly, a lot of the MA Mustang guys go to the Nashua Target meets in the summer (though I believe this is on shaky ground and may not continue this year) and also a lot of these same guys go on the NEMotorSport Kanc run twice a year. Speaking of which, I should have the NEMS cruise posted soon.

I goto the Target shows and I plan on doing the Kanc run this year as well providing im not working. Have you seen the vid on you tube of a previous one? The volumn of cars was awesome, and some nice ones in there as well. My fiance's cousin is co founder of Mill City <otorsports and they took a bunch of cars including the giant Excursion which now may RIP. and the red supra and the end of the vid which was his and is now sold. It looks like a good time.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
LOL @ that Kanc cruise.....bunch of punks go on that cruise. After the incident with the biker they had that caused a pretty bad accident I want nothing to do with at group. No thanks!!

The Friday night Target cruise is currently looking for a new location. The Target is undergoing renovations and they won't be able to use the parking lot. Fingers crossed they get a new spot picked out ASAP.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm in... don't let the Saleen or Mach 1 guys in tho.... Nothing but trouble Imo

Users who are viewing this thread