Any Maryland guys in here

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
did any one happen to go to the valley mall car show saturday evening? i attended in my torch red cobra. didnt enter though. there was a pile of coyotes i was the only 03 04 cobra though (surprised me)

Are you referring to the Valley Mall in Hagerstown?

If so the 03/04 Cobras always seem to be a rarity there. I know someone that has a Sonic Blue coupe that lives behind me but that's about it. I'm in Williamsport/Hagerstown.

When I start to feel more comfortable with the new Shelby ill be sure to hit you up and we can do a little meet and greet at the Valley Mall show one Saturday.

Sonny Black

Go Bills!
Established Member
Southern Maryland here. From Bryantown but now live in Temple Hills. Pizza man don't deliver round these parts. Turble.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
any wanna do a parchment to charcoal swap pm me, i found a deal on tan leather seats so im going back. have pretty much everything charcoal minus dash and steering column.

fatalis

Established Member
Hey guys I just joined this group. I'm from Caroline county on the eastern shore. Hope to meet up with you guys soon.

cclark

Established Member
Southern Maryland here!! Representing the comp orange terminator crowd!! Can't wait to meet and cruise with some of you somd guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread