Any muzzleloader owners in here?

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I'm just trying to see if there are any other muzzleloader owners on this forum. I'm really big into in-line muzzleloaders. I just picked this one up on Saturday...

TCEncoreEndeavor.gif

It's a Thompson/Center Encore Endeavor. IMO (and a lot of serious in-line owners) the best in-line there is.

And here's a pic of me hog hunting the same day with my Remington Genesis muzzleloader....

HuntingPeeDee0902073.gif

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I got a few all War between the states repo's

Whitworth 451 hexigonal rifled
1862 Richmond Musket 58 cal

And 2 pistols
LeMat 44 cal pistol and 20 guage shotgun combination pistol

and a Spiller and Burr 36 cal pistol.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
I have a .50 Lyman Great Plains. Never shot any big game with it. It has a nice trigger pull and is very accurate with its open sights out to 100 yards or so. (3 inch groups at 100)

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Id like to get one of the old musket type ones with the flint locks. i shot one of my friends guns one time and it was fun having to work for each round. it was kinda crazy though becuase sometimes after you pulled the trigger the damn thing wouldnt fire for a few seconds and scare the piss out of me. Just imagine, thats how people fought on the batttlefeild, pull the damn trigger and wait a few seconds ha. Id also like to get one of the muzzleloaders that you just bought too. nice gun

Users who are viewing this thread