Any news of future SE Mustangs?

Formula51

Established Member
I read this rumor,
"Also - prototype Mach 1's are also on the streets. These are supposedly running N/A'd 5.4's, tuned for 370hp with the 6 speed transmissions for now and debate still ongoing about which auto to use. None of the proto Mach's are running the Shaker hood to keep them cloaked to spying eyes. This car is supposed to appear for the '06 M/Y with some final tweaking to be set in stone by Jan/Feb 2005."

Now that would be sweet! I have heard that there will probably be some Shelby Edition Stangs?

The Saleen, Steeda, and Roush don't count. Everybody already knows about them. Ok, so what have yall "heard".....

Captain Beyond

Established Member
The latest issue of Mustang Monthly has a Shelby tribute that states that there might be a Shelbly Mustang Cobra soon. It's a great time to be a Mustang lover. :banana:

Last edited:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
I have heard the same rumors about some Shelby edition. that guy is cleaning up in his last years. damn, the Series 1, that AC ripoff with the V10 and then that GT lookalike that looks like crap. The 197 with shelby effects could be pure sickness--one thing is for damn sure, the motor will NOT be underpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread