Any of you in the Gwinnett area?

wildride02gt

Established Member
I'm headed to the area in a few weeks. Wife and I looking to live in the Woodstock/Marietta area. Looking forward to some good shows, the abundance of fun roads, and the abundance of tracks in the area.

stangfan03

Established Member
It seems we do have a few people in this area. If u guys want to meet up one day on a weekend let's do it. If it ever stops raining that is. PM me your email and I will keep u guys posted on shows etc and we can put together something.

Aaron

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
It seems we do have a few people in this area. If u guys want to meet up one day on a weekend let's do it. If it ever stops raining that is. PM me your email and I will keep u guys posted on shows etc and we can put together something.

Aaron

How about a cruise in at a Sonic on a Sat or Sun evening? There are several around.

Or better yet a cruise up to the Dragons Tail up in Tennessee, or just some roads in north Ga.

mavisky

Established Member
I'd be up for a cruise in to a Sonic or something. Just went through the front suspension on mine so need to get it in for an alignment before I go on any long trips with it.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I'd be up for a cruise in to a Sonic or something. Just went through the front suspension on mine so need to get it in for an alignment before I go on any long trips with it.

Good guys over at Kauffmann on Peachtree Pkwy, they spent almost 3 hours on my car to get it right.

I think I saw your car behind Taco Bell in Duluth a few weeks ago, carbon fiber hood?

stangfan03

Established Member
How about a cruise in at a Sonic on a Sat or Sun evening? There are several around.

Or better yet a cruise up to the Dragons Tail up in Tennessee, or just some roads in north Ga.

Let's do it. How does this coming Saturday sound?

mavisky

Established Member
Nope not mine, easy to spot mine because it's almost certainly the only sn95 with a GT500 hood vent.

I'll probably take mine back to the Kauffman on McGinnis Ferry near Peachtree Industrial. There's a fox body owner there who was chatting me up last time and they did a good job on the alignment, although the "new guy" f'ed up my tire mounting something fierce.

stangfan03

Established Member

When do u plan to have the alignment done? I hate when I need to take my car in for anything.

stangfan03

Established Member
There is a car show in Dawsonville this coming Saturday. Not sure what time, I would have to call and get more info if you guys are interested.

Aaron

mavisky

Established Member
When do u plan to have the alignment done? I hate when I need to take my car in for anything.

Well it depends on when i can get over there. May have to just drop it off on Saturday and hope for the best. By time i got home and got over there it would be almost 6 on a weeknight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I'm headed to the area in a few weeks. Wife and I looking to live in the Woodstock/Marietta area. Looking forward to some good shows, the abundance of fun roads, and the abundance of tracks in the area.

And the mass abundance of Cobb County cops. I live in Kennesaw/Marietta area. It will blow your mind the first time you get pulled over by a cop without the use of a bike or car.

I'm over in Braselton (off of I-85) but I sold my stang a few weeks ago :(

I know your pain...except its been a few years for me. :(

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I recently relocated from Athens to Mableton/Smyrna. My truck usually stays in storage at my parent's house :( But now that I have a garage I need to go get it soon.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
im from columbus but live in braselton right up the street from gwinnett,go to gwinnett braves games all the time

stangfan03

Established Member
Car show this Saturday from 5-9pm at Maxie Price in Loganville! GAMATT and I will be there. Anyone else want to join? Email me if you are interested. We can all meet up before the show somewhere local and drive over.

mavisky

Established Member
Car show this Saturday from 5-9pm at Maxie Price in Loganville! GAMATT and I will be there. Anyone else want to join? Email me if you are interested. We can all meet up before the show somewhere local and drive over.

My car is anything but a showcar, but I may be interested. Details?

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member

stangfan03 started a new thread on it, 5-9 this Saturday, $15 to enter, at Maxie Price Chevy in Loganville.

Don't the let car show part scare you away, I'm more interested in just hanging out and talking Mustangs.

stangfan03

Established Member

The car show starts at 5pm. Matt (gamatt) and I will be entering our cars. Just come and hang out if you want, meet some of us and check out the show. We want to get there at 5 so if you want to come shoot me a pm or email with your cell and I will call you on Sat with more details.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread