Any one with 2.4 KB ?

black2003svt

Established Member
628/589 on 17lbs. Car does have stage 3 cams also. This was after sitting on the dyno run after run(for 3hrs) to work on the tune with the cams. The car made 637 about 2 mths before with no cool down on a dif dyno.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
603/545.....However, if you have not done so already, do the head cooling mod.....or at least do it while you have the supercharger off....

Crazy1

Established Member
628? That sucks! =).. hope your enjoying the car! I miss the hell outta it! You ever slap the smaller pulley on it??

Brandon

black2003svt

Established Member
The belt was slipping up top only seen 17lbs of boost and the car was on the dyno for about 3 hrs trying to get it to idle with the a/c on. Ken said it should do 650rwhp with a smaller belt and a cool down. On a side note Im thinking about going turbo this winter(single 76):pepper: Did ya ever find my other key:loser: Little vid of me walking a Supra from a 60 roll http://youtube.com/watch?v=fcVOLZUMOIg

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
black2003svt, I walked Brandon when he had the Cobra with me upper/lower ported Heaton. Ask him about it! I love that car though, sounds soo nasty!

black2003svt

Established Member
Turkish said:
black2003svt, I walked Brandon when he had the Cobra with me upper/lower ported Heaton. Ask him about it! I love that car though, sounds soo nasty!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread