Any pullied Cobra's want to play in Ausitn

H/C/N20

Established Member
All I want to say here is you all are complete retards. Cobras all around suck, and a c5 z06 will beat stock ones, even some with upgrades like pullies. A cobra is a supercharged car, it should be beating z06s...bad! but they don't. Why is it you all need 100 horsepower on a gm car to run with it? pitiful. I'm 16, and i have like ~12 grand in a 98 z28..six speed, that i bought on my own, basic upgrades - heads, cam, and a 150 shot- that put down 622rwhp and 612rwtq...no track times on nitrous yet. (BEOFRE NITROUS, i ran a 7.29 @ 98 in the 1/8). any cobra guys with 12 grand in their cars want to race? I think it would be fair...a supercharged car against a nitrous car? hell, off nitrous i could handle a hell of a cobra. All i wanted to say is cobras are pitiful cars because they need 100-150 horsepower more to run with an f-body...and especially a z06. so if anyone with 12 grand in their cobra wanna race, let me know.

whiplash306

Established Member
All I want to say here is you all are complete retards. Cobras all around suck, and a c5 z06 will beat stock ones, even some with upgrades like pullies. A cobra is a supercharged car, it should be beating z06s...bad! but they don't. Why is it you all need 100 horsepower on a gm car to run with it? pitiful. I'm 16, and i have like ~12 grand in a 98 z28..six speed, that i bought on my own, basic upgrades - heads, cam, and a 150 shot- that put down 622rwhp and 612rwtq...no track times on nitrous yet. (BEOFRE NITROUS, i ran a 7.29 @ 98 in the 1/8). any cobra guys with 12 grand in their cars want to race? I think it would be fair...a supercharged car against a nitrous car? hell, off nitrous i could handle a hell of a cobra. All i wanted to say is cobras are pitiful cars because they need 100-150 horsepower more to run with an f-body...and especially a z06. so if anyone with 12 grand in their cobra wanna race, let me know.
wow....the knowledge of a 16 year old....we all should consider ourselves blessed! PLEASE tell me this is a joke....somebody PLEASE fess up to this....this can't be for real.

vemom93

You put 12 k into a z28 and only have 622 hp? 5k on totally built stroker motor, 1k on supporting fuel, 800 bucks on nitrous shot. What am I missing?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'll run you when I get to 12K in my car. I could probably give you a run for your money as it sits with ~3K in it (and most of that was rebuilding the transmission).

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys cut this guy some slack and be afraid ... be very afraid ... after all he not only has NAWZ but he has the WV inbred mod too. Or are you all not aware that when you are the product of your father banging his sister makes any car you own 6 seconds faster at the track?

After all he is offering to race you all the way from west virginia

03cobrarocks

Established Member

wow dude nice first post :nonono:

and a stock weight cobra vs a stock weight f body needs only about 30-40 more rwhp not 100... for a cobra vs a vette its like 60-70....

a cobra guy with 12k in his car... hmmm turbo kit, built trans, built rear end, would more than likely tear you a new one if they had it setup right

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member

Give the kid a break someone probably told him that the ls1 was made by god.

musclefan21

Established Member

his doctor said, leave him alone....

Users who are viewing this thread