Any rumors of L's with a back seat??

yello 5.0

Established Member
I was kinda hoping the L would make it into the 4-door SuperCrew series....for us with little ones. Any ideas, or we're just left out??
Thanks
-Gary

:cryying:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That has been the long asked question since 99. The answer I was told by SVT was absolutely NOT!

But as the pimple put it, go for the HD if that is your need. You could always do suspension work and body panels.

Good Luck

yello 5.0

Established Member
How much $$ are the HD's running? I really like SVT products since I had my '93 Cobra....but that 500hp Ram SRT-10 looks good too (even though I promised never to buy a Dodge product). Decisions, decisions...
Thanks for the replys!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by yello 5.0
How much $$ are the HD's running? I really like SVT products since I had my '93 Cobra....but that 500hp Ram SRT-10 looks good too (even though I promised never to buy a Dodge product). Decisions, decisions...
Thanks for the replys!

Shame on you.:bash: No Dodges. J/K The Harley F-150 has the Lightning engine with less boost. But that's easy to fix. The Lightning will out handle the Harley hands down. That's not a flame. I had a 2000 Harley truck. :beer:

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
That has been the long asked question since 99. The answer I was told by SVT was absolutely NOT!

But as the pimple put it, go for the HD if that is your need. You could always do suspension work and body panels.

Good Luck
WTF is with this pimple bull shit?

Users who are viewing this thread