Anybody from Michigan out here?

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
That's a Hell of a move.
Yeah, grew up in Michigan and absolutely despise winter and moved South to never come back except to occasionally visit. But....never say never. Mother in law is unable to live alone and moving her to Florida wasn't an option. So here I am. I'm retired so I can pretty much hibernate and just avoid getting out when it's snowing and sloppy. Still not liking the cold, though.

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
Heading to the Lakeside Mall cruise in this afternoon. The last one of the season. And my first one with the Shelby.

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
lol lived in Mi pretty much my entire life, Royal Oak, Shelby twp, Clawson. I moved to Florida last year.
I saw a lot of families move into Florida during my 26 or so years there. Many lasted about a year or two and bailed because of the heat/humidity. You can't be afraid to sweat.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Hey guys! Previous Cobra owner and hopefully taking ownership of another within the month. I live just east of Davison and definitely look forward to meeting some other members of the forum!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Really sucks Milan is closed (hopefully just temporary).
Any local events?
Much bigger known events already on my calendar:
NMRA Norwalk June
NMCA/NMRA Super Bowl Martin US131 in July
Woodward cruise, NMCA Norwalk August
-J

SlowLNF

Established Member
I'm trying to find out what kind of events there will be this year myself haha, I know the Lapeer Dragstrip is planning a full schedule this year. New owner has put a ton of money into basically re-constructing the track from the ground up.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm trying to find out what kind of events there will be this year myself haha, I know the Lapeer Dragstrip is planning a full schedule this year. New owner has put a ton of money into basically re-constructing the track from the ground up.
Correct I’ve been a few times.
I’ll still take Milan with owners who put money into it.
-J

e85svt

Established Member
Looks like I'll be going to lapeer or us131 this year if I have the time. People are always on woodward every Saturday especially during the summer months.
Really sucks Milan is closed (hopefully just temporary).
Any local events?
Much bigger known events already on my calendar:
NMRA Norwalk June
NMCA/NMRA Super Bowl Martin US131 in July
Woodward cruise, NMCA Norwalk August
-J

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread