Anybody have a pulley puller?

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Hey guys,

Don't laugh but my car is still on the stock pulley. And I finally ordered my parts to install the 2.76 pulley I've had for like 5 years lol. Just every time I was ready to do it something came up or car needed something else and paying for school doesnt help. And I also bought a house last yr that really has been taking mod money lol. But I finally ordered the stuff so im excited. I would love to put it on before the carshow in ocmd this weekend but I dont have a puller. My friend said he had something that would work but I'd figure I would ask here too incase.

Im in Wilmington, de right off I95 if anybody wants to help. Just let me know to try and figure something out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Hey guys,

Don't laugh but my car is still on the stock pulley. And I finally ordered my parts to install the 2.76 pulley I've had for like 5 years lol. Just every time I was ready to do it something came up or car needed something else and paying for school doesnt help. And I also bought a house last yr that really has been taking mod money lol. But I finally ordered the stuff so im excited. I would love to put it on before the carshow in ocmd this weekend but I dont have a puller. My friend said he had something that would work but I'd figure I would ask here too incase.

Im in Wilmington, de right off I95 if anybody wants to help. Just let me know to try and figure something out.

How far from atco are you? I'll be there oct 20 I'm racing on the 21st...if you want to swing by the hotel I'm staying at with a bunch of other racers I could swap it out for you...I have one I can bring.

Jay

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Thanks Jay,

I may be able to do it this Wednesday from a friend if not I will let you know. Thanks for the offer:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread