Anybody into Breeding dogs???

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
I am! me and my partner just recently started like 8 months ago, we are gonna start breeding American Bully's. they are basically short Pitbulls on steroids!!! They changed the Register name from American Pit Bull terriors to American Bully's and what they are bred for is to change the negative stereotype and more socialized breed/possitive temperments!!! They actually made their own Kennel Club which is American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) and make their own shows

Here is what we got so far: (All of our dogs are ABKC, UKC, and Remyline registered)

WCCB Punisher: (@ 6 months) Male

l_1d84b93782774af380ab98a34fc02ad4.jpg

P013.jpg

Breeding005.jpg

WCCB Nina: (@ 7 months) Female

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

woodland024.jpg

woodland020.jpg

Breeding026.jpg

Nina004.jpg

Nina009.jpg

WCCB One Milli: (@ 8 months) Female

nw017-1.jpg

nw001.jpg

dogshow128.jpg

recents005.jpg

WCCB EL Centenario: (@ 3 3/4 months) Male

DSC01520.jpg

Centenarios1034.jpg

Centenarios1051.jpg

Centenarios1032.jpg

Centenarios1019.jpg

Centenarios1012.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

Last edited:

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
Those are very nice looking dogs!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I really like Bully breeds and I've heard about this ABKC Thing goin on and love it!!!

Finally these breeds are getting the attention that they need and some what respect, I take my dogs to petsmart and some people like them and pet them and some people just walk around/get scared that they might attack their dogs, I wish you could see it my dogs don't even mind them and just keeps walking and it's actually their dogs Barking and showing agressiveness:shrug:

I socialize the hell out my dogs It's just the pure love I have for these dogs and since they participate at shows I socialize them and train em

03 greysnake

Established Member
Looks like my full blooded Staffordshire bull terrier.That is the standard size for them.My boy wieghts 52lbs. Good looking dogs. hopfully they sale cheaper than what i paid 1200.

SlowSVT

Established Member
For a minute I thought I was in the "Roadside Pub" section. Cool, I'm gunna post up my igneous rock collection :dancenana: You'll luv it!

20psirabbit

Established Member
this is my little girl tess, i got her a week ago. she's a little shy, but she's coming around :)
all papered purple ribbon dog, just not sure if i'm going to breed her down the road or not. it is true though, at petsmart some people look like they think she's going to eat them, meanwhile she's the laziest sweetheart ever LOL

1240099161.jpg

1240099138.jpg

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
this is my little girl tess, i got her a week ago. she's a little shy, but she's coming around :)
all papered purple ribbon dog, just not sure if i'm going to breed her down the road or not. it is true though, at petsmart some people look like they think she's going to eat them, meanwhile she's the laziest sweetheart ever LOL

1240099161.jpg

1240099138.jpg

Real nice girl you got there, nice color!!!

For those of you that don't like this topic JUST STAY OUT OF IT!!!! THATS ALL U GOTTA DO, I SEEN PEOPLE POST SOME OFF TOPIC AS SHIT HERE AND I DON'T SAY ANYTHIN! PEOPLE HAVE OTHER HOBBIES OTHER THAN CARS AND I RESPECT THAT, WOULD LIKE FOR OTHER PPL TO RESPECT MY HOBBIES LIKE I RESPECT OTHERS PPLS HOBBIES. I THOUGHT IT WOULD INTEREST PPL ON HERE TO CHECK SOMETHIN A LIL DIFF. THE REASON WHY POSTED THAT TITLE ON THIS THREAD IS SO PPL THAT WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT OR PPL THAT RELATE TO THIS COULD COME AND SEE AND THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE IT COULD JUST PASS ON! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER POSTS TO SEE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE!!!

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
No, you are incorrect. This is the Terminator Talk Forum. It is explicitly for General discussion of the 03/04 Cobra Folks that come into this section of SVTPerformance do so because they want to read about and discuss the 03/04' Cobra.

This should be posted in the PICS/VIDS forum.

Hopefully an Administrator will notice this and move you to the appropriate forum.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
No, you are incorrect. This is the Terminator Talk Forum. It is explicitly for General discussion of the 03/04 Cobra Folks that come into this section of SVTPerformance do so because they want to read about and discuss the 03/04' Cobra.

This should be posted in the PICS/VIDS forum.

Hopefully an Administrator will notice this and move you to the appropriate forum.

Moved:rockon:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Real nice girl you got there, nice color!!!

For those of you that don't like this topic JUST STAY OUT OF IT!!!! THATS ALL U GOTTA DO, I SEEN PEOPLE POST SOME OFF TOPIC AS SHIT HERE AND I DON'T SAY ANYTHIN! PEOPLE HAVE OTHER HOBBIES OTHER THAN CARS AND I RESPECT THAT, WOULD LIKE FOR OTHER PPL TO RESPECT MY HOBBIES LIKE I RESPECT OTHERS PPLS HOBBIES. I THOUGHT IT WOULD INTEREST PPL ON HERE TO CHECK SOMETHIN A LIL DIFF. THE REASON WHY POSTED THAT TITLE ON THIS THREAD IS SO PPL THAT WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT OR PPL THAT RELATE TO THIS COULD COME AND SEE AND THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE IT COULD JUST PASS ON! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER POSTS TO SEE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE!!!

I hear ya dude. I'm having problems getting someone to host pics of my South American spotted Granite found only in a quarry in Peru. WAIT A MINUTE! Larry Lightning moved the thread :uh oh:

Argggg :cuss:

canibus

Established Member
SSmoked99 already knows how I feel about these dogs, we've gotten into it a couple of times in the past. I still feel this bully breed is killing the pitbull. It is the complete opposite of what the true apbt was supposed to be. I'm glad they call them american bully's cause pitbull is not nearly the correct term for them. There's enough of these dogs out there already, please don't be a part of overpopulation. In the end, the dogs end up paying the price.

Users who are viewing this thread