Anybody used the SCT BDX Tuner on a 13-13 GT500

stanger1

Established Member
Group,
With all the Black Friday Sales going on, I was wondering if Anybody had any Experiences with using the New BDX Tuner on these years.
I talked to one tuner and they said they had not used it on the 13-14 Shelbys.
Main reason I would like to use the BDX is I don't have a Home Computer, so the Downloads to the BDX sounded to be a great feature.
The X4 is older and I thought the BDX was a replacement for it.
Believe it or not, my 2013 GT500 is still stock, so the Bug to do just a tune and TB is become stronger.
Thanks.

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Group,
With all the Black Friday Sales going on, I was wondering if Anybody had any Experiences with using the New BDX Tuner on these years.
I talked to one tuner and they said they had not used it on the 13-14 Shelbys.
Main reason I would like to use the BDX is I don't have a Home Computer, so the Downloads to the BDX sounded to be a great feature.
The X4 is older and I thought the BDX was a replacement for it.
Believe it or not, my 2013 GT500 is still stock, so the Bug to do just a tune and TB is become stronger.
Thanks.

Let me know what you find. I am assuming you will get no answers until tomorrow...

stanger1

Established Member
Well,
Did not really find out much, but since I have a Married X4, I will just send it back to get unlocked.

96gt02

Established Member
Well,
Did not really find out much, but since I have a Married X4, I will just send it back to get unlocked.
Ill buy your married X4 if you want to sell it and get yourself a new BDX

Users who are viewing this thread