Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Words matter. Comprehension makes a difference. That said, no, that isn't what was said but rather what you choose to believe what was said. Go back and read it 100 times over. Something might register before you hit 101.

Nobody gets upset when you insert your foot in your mouth. More like watching reruns of the DNC's victory party in 2016.

Keep striving for excellence. It suits you well.
I must admit that I was disappointed when I went back to check his posts to see if you had actually changed his username.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The treatment for dissociative identity disorder is talk therapy. While I don't mind participating in the exercise of said therapy, there's simply no mechanism here for serving up a single individual with multiple personalities (many of which exhibit the same unique, asswadian qualities) an account for every one. Ergo, the appropriate tag for each rant.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
The treatment for dissociative identity disorder is talk therapy. While I don't mind participating in the exercise of said therapy, there's simply no mechanism here for serving up a single individual with multiple personalities (many of which exhibit the same unique, asswadian qualities) an account for every one. Ergo, the appropriate tag for each rant.
You could combine them both into one super cool new user name...just sayin'.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
So you're saying that saying something may exist, though it may have been scrapped but then it may also show up later and this is what you consider inside info?

Genius.

Not sure what you mean by "WE ARE is that inside info?"

Brilliant as well.

Not sure why it upsets you when I do the same thing to you that you have been doing to everyone else?

Still no verifiable info from anyone.

No autocorrect Tapatalk, let me rephrase that for you see below.

d2db0d7ccf13481c1a25cdd23a1d5fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So you're saying that saying something may exist, though it may have been scrapped but then it may also show up later and this is what you consider inside info?

Genius.

Not sure what you mean by "WE ARE is that inside info?"

Brilliant as well.

Not sure why it upsets you when I do the same thing to you that you have been doing to everyone else?

Still no verifiable info from anyone.
He’s posted up more accurate information about transmissions or driveline components than you have about entire vehicles. If you stop talking you may learn something.

Maybe that’s the problem you have no idea who speaks the truth and who is only looking praise...

DepWraith

Established Member
Words matter. Comprehension makes a difference. That said, no, that isn't what was said but rather what you choose to believe what was said. Go back and read it 100 times over. Something might register before you hit 101.

Nobody gets upset when you insert your foot in your mouth. More like watching reruns of the DNC's victory party in 2016.

Keep striving for excellence. It suits you well.

Here's what you said:

- changed their mind and bailed on the fender vents
or
- are holding off from leaking these until the car is introduced
or
- are saving them for a more "beastly" version

Here's what I said:

Here's how my statement fit yours:

So you're saying that saying something may exist, (are saving them for a more "beastly" version) though it may have been scrapped (changed their mind and bailed on the fender vents) but then it may also show up later ( are holding off from leaking these until the car is introduced) and this is what you consider inside info?

Pretty sure that fits just fine, despite your wish to spin words.

I'd also like to point out that NOBODY ELSE has provided any VERIFIABLE information, yet some still feel the need to poke fun at others.

What we can guess?

Looks like blown 5.2 (boring AF, if true Ford missed the boat, especially with the Vette's rumored 4.6L Twin-turbo V8 and a 5.4L Twin-Turbo V8).

No reason not to believe a version of the co-op 10 Speed used in the ZL1 will also be used here.

Also looks like a lack of carbon fiber use or very limited use like wheels, splitter and wing (as I said almost 2 years ago due to MSRP pricing complaints from dealers).

Will there be a costlier version with additional CF use? Probably cost prohibitive for this vehicle.

Again, all speculation, because despite the great insider knowledge that everyone else claims to have, the best info we have is from a twenty year old kid who posted a pic he wasn't supposed to take.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Car is getting twins, & 10 gears.

Heard from an insider.

Twin front brakes, 7 forward, 1 rear, 2 major ones in the diff

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Here's what you said:

- changed their mind and bailed on the fender vents
or
- are holding off from leaking these until the car is introduced
or
- are saving them for a more "beastly" version

Here's what I said:

Here's how my statement fit yours:

So you're saying that saying something may exist, (are saving them for a more "beastly" version) though it may have been scrapped (changed their mind and bailed on the fender vents) but then it may also show up later ( are holding off from leaking these until the car is introduced) and this is what you consider inside info?

Pretty sure that fits just fine, despite your wish to spin words.

I'd also like to point out that NOBODY ELSE has provided any VERIFIABLE information, yet some still feel the need to poke fun at others.

What we can guess?

Looks like blown 5.2 (boring AF, if true Ford missed the boat, especially with the Vette's rumored 4.6L Twin-turbo V8 and a 5.4L Twin-Turbo V8).

No reason not to believe a version of the co-op 10 Speed used in the ZL1 will also be used here.

Also looks like a lack of carbon fiber use or very limited use like wheels, splitter and wing (as I said almost 2 years ago due to MSRP pricing complaints from dealers).

Will there be a costlier version with additional CF use? Probably cost prohibitive for this vehicle.

Again, all speculation, because despite the great insider knowledge that everyone else claims to have, the best info we have is from a twenty year old kid who posted a pic he wasn't supposed to take.

6c92c31f7f11ef99bbc3d24e18d67a72.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Wasn't that the aero guy story you peddled or was that a different one that you explained?

DW said:
...they are downsizing all motors and going turbo...Look for the 5.0...Makes a lot more sense that a TT 5.0 would back up the whole "Venom kills demons" quotes rather than a boring blown 5.2....I was told by an engineer to expect an announcement in June so I'm passing that along. I wouldn't say July unless I was told different...I've gotten all my info directly from an engineer of the vehicle...

Spin Protection Quote that pertains only to, you guessed it...

DW said:
As we all know, it's a very fluid industry and things change right up until the production line starts rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread