Anyone From Pa. Near Philidelphia

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by mystic04
when and where let me know.i'am ready to meet a few of you guy's. Ridely creek state park isn't a bad place to meet. lots of room and not many people to bother us either another place is hooters at Rt1 & 202 that way we can go to the sun station and fill up on GT100 fuel.
Both are great places for a meet. Ridley Creek has plenty of parking and like you said, not many people would bother us.

Originally posted by Wayneo
Yo ViperGTS281- It was nice to meet you too. I received my dyno numbers in the mail and after setting up everything on my computer to read them. The SAE # where 417, 418, 411, 411. AT the dyno I thought my max was only 415hp. I guess you only have 1 more hp then me.:rolling:
Yeah, my #'s were different as well. The max was still 419, but the email says I got 413 twice and my last run I won't even post, lol. At the dyno, I got 419, 413, 411, and 407. I don't get it? :shrug:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by mystic04
well lets try to make something happen guy's. i need to show off my mystic
Bah, I've seen and driven a Mystic vert a few times already. Old news, lol. :p J/k.

This weekend could work for me. Next Saturday I already have plans though. It is supposed to be near 60 this weekend.

How about Saturday March 13th? I think this Saturday is not enough notice for some.

mystic04

Established Member
can't make it on the 13th that weekend i am gone for hockey up in the mountains from friday till sunday.am open for this sunday however if anybody else is open.

Wayneo

Established Member
Im hitting up atco this sunday with a bunch of guys. No mustangs but it will be fun. Kid wants to race me is hes EVO

vipergts281

Established Member
Im hitting up atco this sunday with a bunch of guys. No mustangs but it will be fun. Kid wants to race me is hes EVO
Maybe I will swing on by. :shrug:

Is it a import day, or just the guys you are going with are not Mustangs?

Wayneo

Established Member
I now of one Evo and about three 80's Monte Carlo SS. I don't know of the rest but I just want to show off and to see if I can beat my old time of 12.5.

vipergts281

Established Member
I now of one Evo and about three 80's Monte Carlo SS. I don't know of the rest but I just want to show off and to see if I can beat my old time of 12.5.
Damn, 12.5. Was that stock?

Wayneo

Established Member
I am going for 12.2-12.3 this time. I'll be able to get better traction since it is supposed to be 50 degrees or higher.

vipergts281

Established Member
A few of us are getting together Saturday, the 28th. I know it is very short notice but we just decided about an hour ago that we were gonna meet up.

So if anyone wants to join us, you are more than welcome.

We'll be in the Newark, DE area. I guess we'll meet up around 2 pm. Let me know if any of you want to come so we can arrange a meeting spot.

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
you guys have to hear my car now ... MRT catted H + Borla Stinger catback. march is pretty much tied up, but I'll be watchin to see when everyone meets.

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
Hey Gene don't forget about me sweetie, Im ony about a mile or two from you... :D
BTW...was at the street races tonight(philly)...ahh bunch of rice but, ALOT of cars I guess it's the break in the weather everyone is coming out and so were the cops in full force!Imagine Soapy Suds tomorrow 62 degrees jesus haha the line will be in front of Home Depot! :rollseyes

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by GIRLIE5OH
Hey Gene don't forget about me sweetie, Im ony about a mile or two from you... :D
BTW...was at the street races tonight(philly)...ahh bunch of rice but, ALOT of cars I guess it's the break in the weather everyone is coming out and so were the cops in full force!Imagine Soapy Suds tomorrow 62 degrees jesus haha the line will be in front of Home Depot! :rollseyes
Hey Chrissy, I haven't forgotten about you. ;-) I saw you the other day coming home from work. You were at the Wendy's drive thru in Broomall. Well, I'm assuming it was you.

Call me next time you go to the races. I could of rolled down there last night with 3 2003 Cobra's, 3 Mach 1's, and a 96 Cobra. We were all hanging out last night.

Thankfully my car is pretty clean today, so no waiting in line for me. :rockon:

Last edited:

chknhwk

Tell me about the weather! I drove out to Maple Grove for the Blue Mountain Region SCCA and they had to limit us to three runs. It took me like an hour to get registered! Ugh.

Hey, rice just wants to play, too. :D

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
Hey Chrissy, I haven't forgotten about you. ;-) I saw you the other day coming home from work. You were at the Wendy's drive thru in Broomall. Well, I'm assuming it was you.

Call me next time you go to the races. I could of rolled down there last night with 3 2003 Cobra's, 3 Mach 1's, and a 96 Cobra. We were all hanging out last night.

Thankfully my car is pretty clean today, so no waiting in line for me. :rockon:

Yea that was me and that food was horrible!:xpl: LOL I will give ya a call next time 4 sure. We went down last night in our friends 01' yellow RT-10 jesus...you might as well drive around in a big fishbowl! LMAO :lol1:

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Yea that was me and that food was horrible!:xpl: LOL I will give ya a call next time 4 sure. We went down last night in our friends 01 yellow GTS jeses...you might as well drive around in a big fishbowl! LMAO :lol1:
Yeah, the food at Wendy's is never good.

GTS as in Viper GTS? That is my dream car.

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
My bad sorry Gene it was a RT-10......but, yes it was a Viper :burnout:

vipergts281

Established Member
My bad sorry Gene it was a RT-10......but, yes it was a Viper :burnout:
I saw him today when I was coming home from work. Right near the Wendy's on 320.

I need a Viper asap.

Users who are viewing this thread