Anyone from the Reston, VA area?

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
I’ll be moving to the Reston, VA area in middle to late August and I am wondering if anyone is around that area? I return from Iraq after 2 ½ years and will bring my 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert with me. I am really looking forward to the drive from SoCal via Route 66 and then up to VA. Hoping to find some Stang Lovers in the NoVA area!!!

~ DEF :coolman:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
im about 40 mins south in the woodbridge area. youll have allot of nice cars to play with up there on your daily drive.(very rich area usually) you will see allot of porches some ferarris and a couple lambos a week. there is some other stuff but the cobrs and mustangs arent that common(minus the new v6's that kids get for graduating school)

justin

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Tks for the info. No to worries about the foreign cars rolling up on me. My drive from the Reston Town Center to work is only 3.9 miles one way. Not worth the trouble and I've heard the VA Troppers are mean as all hell....lol

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i wouldnt say mean. they can be very tricky how ever(at least 66 and 81 state troopers) as in where they find the places to hide and trap you. fairfax cops well ya youll have fun with them and alexandria are a pain as well. also something to note idk if we are ahead or behind the time but most of nova cops are getting the led light bars so they are becomming damn hard to see creeping behind you or sitting on the side of the road so when you come out here watch out for them.

justin

Users who are viewing this thread