Anyone go to the car show in Eldersburg/Sykesville

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I know it goes on pretty much every Saturday, I stopped in for a bit after picking up some groceries this last week, but I guess everyone just leaves after dark? I've never taken my car there, I'm usually gone on the weekends. I saw 2 termi's there

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
I was at the home depot one this weekend. I was the redfire vert over near the edge of the lot... there was alot of nice cars there Saturday night.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Yep thats the one. Is it every single Saturday? Like I said, I generally see it when I go get pizza at franks or something, but I'm rarely there on the weekends, I'm usually visiting friends elsewhere. I don't remember seeing a convertible redfire, unless I just have a bad memory, I just saw a redfire coupe and a black one. Was yours the one with the hood open and red accents under there? I'll have to get the car cleaned up and bring her over one of these weekends

Last edited:

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
Yep, that was me, had the blower painted black with redfire accents on the cooling ribs. It's a vert :)

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
Yeah, it took me quite a while to do, but the effect was worth it. I'm going to redo them again here shortly, but it's alot harder leaning over the car and doing them that way. Much prefer to have it sitting on my workbench, haha...

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
My plan is to get a kb eventually. Just bought a house up here tho and I'm putting a deck on/small addition so its going to be a bit before I can.

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
Upper only I got just over 500 at the wheels, I figure if I ever get bored of that I'll throw some spray on it. It's my daily driver and at that 500+ mark it's plenty on the street. The whipple/kb route to hit the 550+ mark would put me into that "no traction at all" bracket, haha...

65SC

Established Member
so the show has started already. we've been there, CSX Cobra and 07 GT500

My94GT

Established Member
i used to go, i know a good amount of people with some nice rides in the eldersburg area. once my car is finished up im sure ill be back out that way once in a while.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
^ what needs done? Does anyone know some kid with a yellow mustang, i m not really sure what it is, it looks like it has a roush bumper or something but it says cobra on the front bumper. I see it every day I'm coming home from work, I'm hoping I see it @ the show someday, id really like to see what it is, and has done to it. It has a cobra stenciled into the paint on the sides

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Oh and kenne bell, I wish I was at the 500 mark haha. I'm sure its fun, with nitrous you wouldn't be able to hook at all, I'm sure you have trouble as it is.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Is this the floating show that goes from Jimmie Cone in Mt. Airy and Home Depot? If so it is every other weekend at Home Depot but the off weekends are in Mt. Airy at Jimmie Cone.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
^ what needs done? Does anyone know some kid with a yellow mustang, i m not really sure what it is, it looks like it has a roush bumper or something but it says cobra on the front bumper. I see it every day I'm coming home from work, I'm hoping I see it @ the show someday, id really like to see what it is, and has done to it. It has a cobra stenciled into the paint on the sides

Zinc Yellow or Screaming Yellow? If it's Zinc Yellow it sounds like Chris' car. He lives up in Taneytown.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
^yes that's the one I'm talking about, the home depot one.

And I'm almost certain it said cobra on the front, and I know for sure on the side it has stenciling or something of a cobra, not the words, the picture outline of a snake. Never seen a mustang like this, I just wanna know what it is

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
^yes that's the one I'm talking about, the home depot one.

And I'm almost certain it said cobra on the front, and I know for sure on the side it has stenciling or something of a cobra, not the words, the picture outline of a snake. Never seen a mustang like this, I just wanna know what it is

Users who are viewing this thread