Anyone going bald?

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
So, 5 years ago I had a beautiful head of hair. I sat down in a chair at boot camp and had my head shaved for the first time, which took maybe 9 seconds. I had blood coming out of my head, but no biggie. Since then, I noticed that my hair was gradually falling out over the years. Never really cared. I decided that I'm done fighting it and decided to shave the ole noggin. Anyone that is having the same issues as I am, just do it. It's liberating. I feel more confident now than I did at 20. Here I am now at the ripe age of 25. Enjoy:beer:

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I used to zero mine myself for 2-3 years. Just grew it back out over the last few months. I now get a 1 on the sides and back and fade it into around a 4 on top.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I've been getting a receding hairline for about 6 years now, started when I was 20. I'm pretty self conscious about it. I wake up in the morning and see hair on my pillow and white shirt and it gives me a really shitty feeling. No one in my family has ever had hair problems.

Way too young for that shit.

truefiveo

Established Member
I always had a high hairline since I was a kid.
The day its start receding I'm rocking a bald head and calling it a day!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Minoxidil works really well if you are getting a bald spot and catch it early.
You can get the generic version very cheap now.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for receding hairlines.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
I've been getting a receding hairline for about 6 years now, started when I was 20. I'm pretty self conscious about it. I wake up in the morning and see hair on my pillow and white shirt and it gives me a really shitty feeling. No one in my family has ever had hair problems.

Way too young for that shit.

No need to get a shitty feeling. It's not like you can control it. Don't let something as dumb as hair get your feeling like that man. I too am the absolute only one with hair issues. But I'm the most ripped, so I win. lol:banana:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Thinning with a slowly receding hairline.

If its true that you inherit the hair from your mothers father (ie grandfather from your moms side), then ima be rocking the Picard here at 60.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
No need to get a shitty feeling. It's not like you can control it. Don't let something as dumb as hair get your feeling like that man. I too am the absolute only one with hair issues. But I'm the most ripped, so I win. lol:banana:

Can't help but get that feeling, hair is pretty important to a lot of dudes. LOL It's something sacred that shouldn't be ****ed with.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I started going crazy bald when the kids were born, but I don't have any pictures showing it. It got bad enough that in a lit room I could clearly see the top of my scalp.

Now I Bic it.

Blown 89

Established Member
You're good looking, ripped, and a have a ton of tats.....balding won't change your life like it would if you were fat, pasty white, and ugly. One of my teammates is in his early 20's and is completely bald and he has to beat chicks off with a stick. If you present yourself well in other ways women (and everyone else) won't even notice.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
You're good looking, ripped, and a have a ton of tats.....balding won't change your life like it would if you were fat, pasty white, and ugly. One of my teammates is in his early 20's and is completely bald and he has to beat chicks off with a stick. If you present yourself well in other ways women (and everyone else) won't even notice.

This.

I'm 35 and was receeding for quite a few years. I'm not ripped, but I'm in no way fat (6' about 180-185). I shaved my noggin in August, just went for it like the OP said. I grow facial hair easily, so I have a sculpted stubble/beard that I maintain very well and a shaved head (I use a 1 all the way around). I wasn't sure about doing it but everyone thinks it looks great. I'm so glad I took the "risk" (its only hair, it would grow back). FWIW, I have a very professional job that requires business casual to business formal dress for work, and my boss has no problem with the way I present myself.

Mulldune

Established Member
going ? no, went, yes...youre doing the right thing man...should have went with a murder one though

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ugh stupid genetics. I had a massive head of hair till I was about 19 and then it just started thinning.

Now I #1 it all. Just easier to maintain. I'd bic it but my head is way too big for that

motoman991

Banned

This.

I'm 35 and was receeding for quite a few years. I'm not ripped, but I'm in no way fat (6' about 180-185). I shaved my noggin in August, just went for it like the OP said. I grow facial hair easily, so I have a sculpted stubble/beard that I maintain very well and a shaved head (I use a 1 all the way around). I wasn't sure about doing it but everyone thinks it looks great. I'm so glad I took the "risk" (its only hair, it would grow back). FWIW, I have a very professional job that requires business casual to business formal dress for work, and my boss has no problem with the way I present myself.

These are the manly tough straight guy comments. Gays

The Duke

Established Member
Started balding at about 17, completely gone up top by 21! No biggie for me, knew it was coming because all the guys on both sides of my family are bald. Girls still like it, and its nice when some moron gives you crap about it at the bar and the girls line up to kiss your bald head!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I always had a high hairline since I was a kid.
The day its start receding I'm rocking a bald head and calling it a day!

This. Been having a line ever since i can remember. Its only noticeable when i ggrow my hair which I hardly do. Haven't been Balder or anything though, I have a friend who went babald by age 23. I'm guessing in this time of age is normal nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread