Anyone going to see "Rush" Tonight?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Surprised this movie hasn't been mentioned yet.(At least search turns nothing up for Rush or Ron Howard.)

Here's the trailer if you have been living under a rock.
[youtube_browser]QKAr42gxjhM[/youtube_browser]

As some know we have millions of photos in our archives.
I thought it would be nice to throw some photo's up of the real James Hunt and Niki Lauda for those racing fans out there... Enjoy.

The Revs Institute

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
A few of my buddies work for Toyota Racing Development (TRD) and they were telling me about how their company rented out the local movie theater for their whole crew to go watch it.

It's amazing some of the job perks the NASCAR industry has.

I'm headed to the mountains for the weekend to try out some fly fishing, so I can't complain to much!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It looks interesting but I think im gonna skip it and watch it on Blu Ray. I will highly recommend another movie, Prisoners. AWESOME movie!

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
It looks interesting but I think im gonna skip it and watch it on Blu Ray. I will highly recommend another movie, Prisoners. AWESOME movie!

Hmm haven't heard of that, off to look it up now.

Yea it's been pretty cool at work the past few days searching through all the old Hunt and Lauda photos. We have a ton from the 76-78 season.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I am going to go see it,can someone PM me and pls tell me why I can not post pictures like on all the other forums. I went to the link where it says to enter your hptt// address or what ever but i dont have a address when i want to post pictures from my computer its retarded,or i am lol

Upload your photos to a free site like photobucket, flickr or even facebook.
Then link it from there.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw it last Friday in LA for my birthday. The movie is literally one of the best racing movies ever made, right up there with Grand Prix and LeMans.

The only disappointing thing is Olivia Wilde does not show boobies like the other chics in the movie do.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I saw it last Friday in LA for my birthday. The movie is literally one of the best racing movies ever made, right up there with Grand Prix and LeMans.

The only disappointing thing is Olivia Wilde does not show boobies like the other chics in the movie do.

LeMans is one of the few movies that can get away with almost no story or dialogue for the first 30 minutes of the movie. lol

I still can't get over how much the actors look like the real deal.

slidai

Established Member
I was on see it but I'll wait a week or two. I just hope they don't shift every time they wanna pass someone like in days of Thunder

Baby J

Established Member
Great Movie, Wife even thaught it was good and she is not into racing....

Users who are viewing this thread