• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Anyone have a link to the Mayweather/marquez fight?

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by KingJay, Sep 20, 2009.

1. KingJay

KingJay !!!!!!!!!! Established Member

Please post it up, I want to see it...

2. canibus

canibus Active Member Established Member

12 rounds of marquez' head bouncing off mayweather's glove, you didn't miss anything trust me.

3. screamingstang

screamingstang BLOWN$BOTTLEFED Established Member

yeah no shit....****n marquez...i lost money to that ass hole haha

4. phatfunk

phatfunk New Member Established Member

5. tristateZ28Lt1

tristateZ28Lt1 Active Member Established Member

6. KingJay

KingJay !!!!!!!!!! Established Member

7. RussZTT

RussZTT Active Member Established Member

Thanks for the link but im not putting my credit card info in to sign up for an account.

8. supercarkiller

supercarkiller griggsg40svt Established Member

thanks for the link !!!

9. phatfunk

phatfunk New Member Established Member

Sounds like you clicked on an ad. As far as I know, you just push the green play button and the video runs.

10. kasee 03

kasee 03 Menudo Eater Established Member

You mean Mayweather picking on a guy that had to move up two weight categories to fight him, plus Mayweather was fined 600,000 dollars for not making weight. It's no secret Mayweather cherrypicks his opponents.

11. Gdubb

Gdubb current beer in fridge Established Member

The truth lies here! Mayweather looked huge next to Marquez.

He wont fight Sugar Shane Mosley because he knows he will get his ass handed to him.

12. snakezilla

snakezilla Active Member Established Member

Sugar Shane PUNKED Mayweather haha!!

Mayweather got mad at Mosley because he told him "the fans want to see us fight lets make it happen" and Mayweather punked out
    that was not disrespectfull at all

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  13. choco

choco New Member Established Member

His size had little or nothing to do with the outcome of the fight. The boxing skills he displayed is something I haven't seen in sometime and actually reminds me of an early 90's version of sweet pea.

What I find ironic is, the same people who pick Manny to beat Floyd are not complaining about size :shrug:.

Mayweather has fought some of the best fighters in history and to say he cherry picks opponents is absurd. People want to see him fail due to his ego. But his boxing skills are bar none the best in the business.

14. choco

It is disrespectful when you interrupt someones interview who just won! Secondly....granted Mosely(one of my top 5 favorite fighters) would offer a better match for Floyd than Manny, you have to follow where the money is and this is the direction Floyd wants to take.

15. kasee 03

Tell that to Marquez, some guys like Pacquiao can easily move up in weight. Marquez is just naturally a small dude, so it was not advantageous for him to fight although it just shows he had some balls.

Pernell, De La Hoya, Mayweather, and many others are taller, longer guys that fought well at 130lbs and then comfortably moved up in weight.

Mayweather and Chavez Jr. are in the same boat with picking who they fight. Come on, the only dude that fought Mayweather who was near his skills or ability was Oscar. If by the BEST FIGHTERS IN HISTORY you mean Corrales, Hatton, Marquez(now), and others yeah Good fighters not the best in history by any means. The best fighters in the world are from another era if you really follow boxing.

16. choco

Marquez knew what he was getting into when he excepted the challenge. The size debate was not brought forth until the dismantlement finally ended. Even if they fought at 130, where Floyd was at his best, it would be the same outcome(actually worse).

I never said Corrales or Hatton where the best fighters in history, but at that particular time and era, they where elite fighters.

Manny fought a depleted and lethargic Oscar and fought overly hyped Hatton. I would rather see Floyd and Shane battle, but if you know you will make more money fighting someone else, who can blame em?

17. kasee 03

I would love to see Mosley fight Mayweather but then again we run the risk of seeing the Shane that fought Mayorga rather than the one who embarassed Margarito.

Floyd will beat the Pacman with his speed and endurance, the only way Manny can win is if he withstands all those Mayweather punches and lands several bombs of his own. This is the big money fight because people want to see Manny and will generate more cash than "Money" can only dream of generating on his own.

18. dteal23

dteal23 I like big butts Established Member

I agree. and with Mayweatherng bigger he was still the quicker faster fighter... if he was beating him up with power thats one thing but thats not what happened lastnight. Mayweather out boxed the dude, was quicker to the punch and the way he was slipping marquez punches was a work of art.... i was calling him neo from the matrix all night lol. in the end regaurdless of who was bigger heavier or watever, both fighters knew what they were getting into when they sighned on the dotted line... run what ya brung. Mayweather looked good last night and thats that. Sugar Shane should have waited till Mayweather was done talking before his ass got up there interupting his interview.

19. LS1PUSSOUT

LS1PUSSOUT Banned

mayweather hardly even broke a sweat last night. It looked like they were two completely different class fighters

20. 01redz

01redz New Member Established Member

maywheather does cherry pick his fights,he is going to do the same thing to pac man because he like marquez is a smaller guy,pac man might not even get by cotto so i hope to see maywheather vs mosley.i dont like maywheather but he does have skills,i just want to see him fight an equal opponent like mosley and see what happens