anyone have any killer chiller track results?

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
as the title states, does anyone have any documented results from using the killer chiller at the track?

Reason i ask is that i am interested in buying one and have not been able to find any hard data on the killer chiller at the track.

There is a video of MMShaggy on youtube running it, but it does not mention if the 70* temps are of the intercooler coolant or of the IAT2 temps.

any info would be appreciated!

Sean

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
i dont think they r the best to use at the track because i believe your not supposed to run your ac cus the drip water all on the track and thats how the chiller works. they r really good for street use but for a track u would do good buying one of those icey reservoir

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
as the title states, does anyone have any documented results from using the killer chiller at the track?

Reason i ask is that i am interested in buying one and have not been able to find any hard data on the killer chiller at the track.

There is a video of MMShaggy on youtube running it, but it does not mention if the 70* temps are of the intercooler coolant or of the IAT2 temps.

any info would be appreciated!

Sean

MMShaggys youtube video is of the water temp itself not IAT2. I was speaking with pitstain the other can and he said that while roadracing which is ALOT of WOT he never seen over 99IAT2.

Within the next month or two i will have dyno results on the killer chiller off and on with NO tune changes!

Wayne

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
i dont think they r the best to use at the track because i believe your not supposed to run your ac cus the drip water all on the track and thats how the chiller works. they r really good for street use but for a track u would do good buying one of those icey reservoir

i was planning on wrapping the lines so they do not drip. also, how does the icey res get around not dripping? is it not very similar to the killer chiller in that it uses a/c coolant to cool the intercoolant fluid?

MMShaggys youtube video is of the water temp itself not IAT2. I was speaking with pitstain the other can and he said that while roadracing which is ALOT of WOT he never seen over 99IAT2.

Within the next month or two i will have dyno results on the killer chiller off and on with NO tune changes!

Wayne

the 99 degrees sounds good for the road racing! i would obviously be making a pass, turning on the KC and letting the truck sit until it cools a bit - should work great!
keep me posted on your dyno results wayne!

Users who are viewing this thread