Anyone have experience contacting local media for a potential story?

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has reached out to a local media station to cover a potential story regarding their employer / former employer? I have information about an employer whom I worked for, that wastes millions of tax payer dollars each year for what they say is public safety issues. It’s nothing illegal by the employer but as I said it’s tax payer money and definitely in the hundreds millions. I don’t want to get into specifics publicly but can send a P/M with details if needed. I think the public should be aware of where there money is spent and I’d like to see the employer (as I have a lot of friends that still work there) change their ways to benefit both the public and their employees by eliminating some current practices.
Thanks for the help

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I was wondering if anyone has reached out to a local media station to cover a potential story regarding their employer / former employer? I have information about an employer whom I worked for, that wastes millions of tax payer dollars each year for what they say is public safety issues. It’s nothing illegal by the employer but as I said it’s tax payer money and definitely in the hundreds millions. I don’t want to get into specifics publicly but can send a P/M with details if needed. I think the public should be aware of where there money is spent and I’d like to see the employer (as I have a lot of friends that still work there) change their ways to benefit both the public and their employees by eliminating some current practices.
Thanks for the help
Welcome to America. You must be new here.
If it’s not about covid, global warming, blm, Trump or white supremacy then the media just don’t care. Them are the facts. Jack.

I wish you nothing but the best in your journey. Srs.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Dude...there are (Literally) MILLIONS of this same story...

Where do you think this $5 TRILLION that have been handed out in the last year have gone?

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Lol, ya my bad apparently I came in at the wrong time. Maybe I should wait for a slow news day, doubt those will come back anytime soon.

Machdup1

Established Member
It’s nothing illegal by the employer but as I said it’s tax payer money and definitely in the hundreds millions. I don’t want to get into specifics publicly but can send a P/M with details if needed.

If it is not illegal, there is no story. The US Government wastes trillions of dollars, so no one cares about millions.

BTW, where did they touch you to make you so mad?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it is not illegal, there is no story. The US Government wastes trillions of dollars, so no one cares about millions.

BTW, where did they touch you to make you so mad?
This! Imagine how much school systems waste each year. Or public works departments. Or special interest groups benefiting from taxpayer dollars. The list can go on and on.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
The media will most likely turn it into a story of how YOU didn't stop your company from doing so and how you're at fault for the millions of dollars lost. LOL

I'd say let it go. These days, people in general don't care and the media doesn't take real cases any more. Only ones that fit personal political agenda's and makes people/groups into martyrs.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
There is supposed to be government over site on things like this, therefore the government is allowing the waste of funds

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
There is supposed to be government over site on things like this, therefore the government is allowing the waste of funds

I remember being 20 or so.. worked for the city.

I also remember “ just disappear .. we will pay you .. “

Sometimes I wish I stuck with that job.. though I knew people 10 years in making $25 an hour. Then I discovered the oil field.

Then I also think.. pension .. all that.. for literally being told to disappear..

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Don’t you even try to take my next stimmy with your nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread