Anyone have pics of clear corners on their Black 03-04 Cobra?

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
almost everyone of those cars in the pics on american muscle website are rice...dont do it n plus it looks good with the yellow runing lights and fogs on

SVTBMG

Banned
Its the same freaking headlight as stock minus the amber that sticks out like a sore thumb, how is that gay?

Look everyone is supporting my original comment. They are gay. Just do the HID 8000k conversion and leave the amber. If you want your nice car to look like Phucking Honda then fine, it is your choice, but be prepaired to be laughed at.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Look everyone is supporting my original comment. They are gay. Just do the HID 8000k conversion and leave the amber. If you want your nice car to look like Phucking Honda then fine, it is your choice, but be prepaired to be laughed at.

I didnt ask for opinions, I asked for pics!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I have the smoked headlights with clear corners from american muscle. I love them, I think they look great with a black car. I'm just using the stock turn signal bulbs.

214449.jpg

214448.jpg

Graves

Established Member
I have the same headlights as 96stanggt with SilverStar turn signal bulbs, and I get nothing but compliments on how it looks. One of the best things you can do to our cars is get those headlights from American Muscle. The amber color doesn't do a damn thing for a green car like mine. Go for it.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
One of the best things you can do to our cars is get those headlights from American Muscle.

+1 i have no idea why cobra owners want to be so boring with their cars. Almost EVERY one of them looks EXACTLY the same. And not just appearance-wise either..mod-wise as well. One of the biggest reasons I decided to mod my GT instead of getting an 03/04 is because I didnt want a 600/600 car that looks and performs JUST like every other car on the board.:rolleyes:

but ya putting on the EXACT same headlights with clear turn signals is rice:kaboom:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Lightmare didnt put new lights....just took the amber out of the stockers.

edit: Mport KLR

Are you saying that you DIDNT get an 03/04 Cobra because too many people on an INTRAWEBZ FORUMZ had one? hmmm....trying a bit too hard not to conform much?

MomsMinivanMotivator.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread