Anyone have trade-in experience w/Hi-End Auto?

BlownStangGT

Established Member
I know Hi-end auto in VA sells alot of cobra's and figure some people here have picked some termi's up off of them. Just wondering if anyone has any trade-in experience with them as to how fair they are on prices on trading in a car? I am looking for a termi and thinking of parting my car out and trading it in but was curious on how they worked with trade-ins. Any advice or heads up with be great. Thanks!:banana::shrug:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
just remember at the end of the day they make there money off buying cars cheap and selling them expensive like any other business

20redfire03

Established Member
I traded my 04 Mach 1 in to get my Cobra and got what I thought was fair. I had a figure in my head that I wanted for the trade in and if it wasn't met I was coming home in my Mach 1.

20redfire03

Established Member
I would say it was close and going from the market at the time it was fair.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I talked to him about a car. I think his pricing is fair especially for a dealer. My concern is that his inventory has not been moving and many of his cars have been sitting out in the elements for quite some time.

I wanted more of a garage queen type of car so my bias is probably not representative of all buyers.

BlownStangGT

Established Member
I talked to him about a car. I think his pricing is fair especially for a dealer. My concern is that his inventory has not been moving and many of his cars have been sitting out in the elements for quite some time.

I wanted more of a garage queen type of car so my bias is probably not representative of all buyers.

Gotcha - Yeah I try to keep an eye on their inv. and how it is or is not moving. I am actually looking to do the opp. of you, right nowmy car is a garage queen and I want a driver haha. My car books about $9k for trade in on kbb so thats the reason I was curious on trades etc. :rockon:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I can't answer your question but I might be trading my car there for a Cobra too sometime! Whenever this car is paid off haha.

SteedaGT9150

Established Member
just bought from him in june, gave me a great price on my trade. only thing im not happy about is the fact they put a brand new clutch in the car and the TOB is noisy already

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I went to them and traded an 05 STI in on my 03 Cobra. The STI had 55k on it at the time and the Cobra only had 9k. I got exactly what I wanted on both ends and couldn't have been happier.

This was back a few years.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
I bought my cobra from robert at the beginning of this month. Fair price, though I sold my last car private party and paid cash. Nice guy and a nice body shop too.

fadedsvt

Established Member
i bought my car off Robert and he has to be one of the nicest and willing to help you out guy ive ever met.

with his inventory he has new cars in and out of there everyday. my car wasn't even up on the website yet when i picked it up.

03cobra5485

Established Member
i bought mine from him a few years ago, car had two warped heads..Got an oasis report from a member on here and turns out the motor had been pulled and went in numerous times for overheating and a lot of other problems..i would recommend doing some research on the car..Although that doesn't really address your question, just giving you my experience...Rob was a decent enough guy, i highly doubt that he knew about it, in fact he tried to track down the previous owner for me, although unsuccessful, still a nice gesture..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread