Anyone here near Dallas, Ga? Could use some assistance.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
The car I'm buying is in that area and I would like someone from here to look at it and give it an SVTP "Nod of Approval" before I buy it if possible. I am willing to compensate you for your time. Any help would be much appreciated! Help me get in the right cobra!

:rockon: :beer:

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Check with Mo's Speed Shop they are located in Dallas and could have possibly worked on it at some point and time

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
im in the east side of Atlanta. is this car a private seller or a dealer?

the weather here is terrible currently so I cant get out there. we have snow and ice!

but im about 1 hour away from there. I could take it for a test drive and also look if over if you like. but it would be this Sunday or next Thursday before I can make it out.

let me know

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
im in the east side of Atlanta. is this car a private seller or a dealer?

the weather here is terrible currently so I cant get out there. we have snow and ice!

but im about 1 hour away from there. I could take it for a test drive and also look if over if you like. but it would be this Sunday or next Thursday before I can make it out.

let me know

I had the car inspected by Injected Engineering. Are you familiar with them? They told me that it came out clear so it's actually set to be picked up tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it turns out well so that I can have it by Friday! I know I'm probably being pretty unrealistic with the weather being the way it is but if anything changes, I might take you up on your offer. Thanks man!

:rockon:

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Are they pretty good over there at Mo's?

Yea they are, and they are good people too. They have tuned a lot of cars in my area including my own.
BTW good luck on getting it friday the weather won't be out of here until Thursday, but they may get it out I have.

Last edited:

KevinD92

Established Member
Hey man, I really appreciate you getting back to me after our week of negotiating. It says a lot about your character being that you couldn't even reply to my texts and say you found another car.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Hey man, I really appreciate you getting back to me after our week of negotiating. It says a lot about your character being that you couldn't even reply to my texts and say you found another car.

I apologize I couldn't buy your car but I think it's happening again where you don't realize that I'm the same guy that texted you, "Hey man, I think I'm going to have to pass on your car. Thanks for working with me." To which you replied, "Ok."

You also replied on my "Want to buy" thread a few weeks ago saying that you were selling your Cobra even though we've already been corresponding. This may be a misunderstanding but there's need to question my character. You have a beautiful car, and I'm sure it will sell very quickly. Best of luck.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Yea they are, and they are good people too. They have tuned a lot of cars in my area including my own.
BTW good luck on getting it friday the weather won't be out of here until Thursday, but they may get it out I have.

The car was last tuned by Mo's. I don't know much about them but I'm hoping they're pretty good.

KevinD92

Established Member
I apologize if that's the case. I have 5 numbers in my phone that all claimed to be serious and talked for close to a week, but 2 stopped responding and the rest backed out. You loose track of who's who after the first couple.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
I had the car inspected by Injected Engineering. Are you familiar with them? They told me that it came out clear so it's actually set to be picked up tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it turns out well so that I can have it by Friday! I know I'm probably being pretty unrealistic with the weather being the way it is but if anything changes, I might take you up on your offer. Thanks man!

:rockon:

I doubt you will be getting it picked up today bro. Atlanta is totally shut down with ICE and SNOW lol

injected is ok but not my first choice.

I don't think anything is happening in Atlanta until Friday at the soonest. its pretty bad here...

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I doubt you will be getting it picked up today bro. Atlanta is totally shut down with ICE and SNOW lol

injected is ok but not my first choice.

I don't think anything is happening in Atlanta until Friday at the soonest. its pretty bad here...

Yeah man, that's what I figured. Kind of depressing since I'm actually going to be having a long weekend but all good, things happen for a reason. Thanks for the heads up bud!

ScreamMachine03

Established Member
Injected is the best in town. No need to worry with them. Had many shops in this area tune cars of mine and never had a great driving car without issues until I went to injected

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Injected is the best in town. No need to worry with them. Had many shops in this area tune cars of mine and never had a great driving car without issues until I went to injected

That's pretty comforting as I thought maybe the seller was good friends with the workers there and that maybe the workers were willing to pass it off as something that it's not just to help him sell it.

I'm buying this car sight unseen so I'm a little paranoid lol. :burnout:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
THIS ^^^ X A MILLION...

Aric @ Injected is the ONLY one who has/will touch the tune...or anything on my car. You're in good hands if they are looking it over.

Injected Engineering: There's a Reason Our Customers Will Drive Eight Hours to See Us.

This is the type of stuff I'm definitely needing to see right now. Peace of mind is priceless.

I live in Dallas GA. PM me if you need anything :beer:

I know it's pretty bad over there, but let me know if you'd be willing to look the car over and give it a cold start and just listen to the engine for me. Maybe watch it as it gets loaded up? I can definitely compensate you for your troubles. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread