ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

nothing

nothing
Established Member
i went to the show in hammond, i passed by on my way to covington to eat and noticed people were there...i was in my 4runner....i stopped and walked around...i saw shaved99gt's car very nice...i looked around to see if he was standing by it but no one was there...and when i was looking at the roush 360r and the mach 1 i hear a car start up and i turned around and he was driving off

cobraRcraig

Established Member
forged what harness and computer are you using to install the 5.4 dohc. I might attempt the same but with a 94 model.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
thanks, i've found a 5.4 dohc, but i'm worried about trying it in my 94. I'd like to see it when good ole dave finishes.

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
hahahahahah thats funny craig(when dave finishes)hahahahahah if i was not out there getting on his ass about fixing my car,and doing most of the wrenching myself it would never be done.on a upnote,my parts will be back this week,and i got a lot of new stuff on the way.it wont be long now.hurray!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
forged
i know how you feel: many have had situations like yours. let me refrase "when you get done with it you'll have one hell of a beast"

Anyway there's a meet a hOOters on siegen ln in br on sun aug 8 11:30 am for more info go to the pics and vid forum under louisiana cobra owners.

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
im going to make it to the meet cobra or no cobra.i came home to a pleasent suprise today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!billet oil pump gears and prothane motor mounts yes!!!!!!!!!!bye the way i recommend laurel mountain mustang to any one looking for parts.they have a good staff and got my parts here on the exact day they said that they would be here!woohoo

cobrarj

Established Member
Steeda Dealer Louisiana

I own Lemoines Automotive in Marksville Louisiana I am the Steeda dealer in the area if I can help anyone with Steeda Parts let me know my number is 318 253 7253 ask for John.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
hey, just wanted to let everyone know that on saturday night's
" rick's hamburger's place " has a car show every saturday night, i was there the last two saturday's and will be there this sat. i have to work till nine but real close to the place. rick's place is on florida boulevard in baton rouge across the street from jack in the box and mcdonald's. last saturday they had only two mustangs me and this new friend of mine with a new black mach 1, we need more stangs and if you can come that would be great :beer: , also my name is shane

Users who are viewing this thread