Anyone in San Diego?

Willie

Established Member
This forum is probably not the best place to ask for help, but I'm running out of options....

My daughter moved to Tacoma from Tucson with her husband and step-son three weeks ago. She owns a 2006 Mustang. They were unable to take the Mustang, so I offered to keep it until one of them could fly down and drive it to their new home. I will be helping by going with them. After she dropped off her car, it was obvious to me that it has not been taken care of since she moved out of my house, about 5 years ago. Even the mufflers are gone!!! And honestly, I'm not comfortable at all driving it 1300 miles the way it is. So I offered to get everything mechanical fixed, perform all the maintenance that it needs, and even get it repainted. As soon as it's finished, we will be driving it to Tacoma, but there's a problem....

In my search for used parts, I have come across absolutely nothing, local to Tucson or anywhere within 400 miles, and I am running out of time.... Then last night, I found a "parting Mustang GT" ad from a junk yard in San Diego. I called them this morning and they have virtually everything I need... And my list of parts includes a set of wheels / tires and possibly all the seats, shipping is basically out of the question. San Diego is 400 miles away. So here I sit, frustrated, thinking what I should do before someone else snatches up the parts, and I can come up with only one solution >>

If anyone who lives in SD could help me purchase the parts and hold them for me, until I can make it there with a friend (possibly my wife), to pick everything up from you in the next few weeks or so. Of course, I will PayPal the funds to you, or overnight a cashier's check, or whatever it takes. And of course, I will compensate you for your time and effort.

Can anyone help? If you can, please text me. It would be greatly appreciated...! I am up a creek and my paddle does not reach 400 miles! 520.574.8484.

Willie

Established Member
Max Auto Recycling
Mustang GT Parts Ad San Diego.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread