Anyone interested in joining my Sprint Framily plan?

chelseadevil21

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in joining my Sprint Framily plan? If we get 10 people, we only have to pay $25 a month each. All of our accounts are separate. PM me if you are interested!

Thanks

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Plus free spoitify for 6 months giggidy

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Don't forget to add the tax and surcharges, etc. I wouldn't trust it though. What if one goes over data and refuses to pay for it?

chelseadevil21

Established Member
LMAO!!

1GB?:lol1: Man, I'd use that up the 1st day of the billing cycle by noon.......

I can change it to 3GB for $10/mo per line or Unlimited for $20/mo per line. I can change that at any time. If we get 7-10 people, our bill gets dropped to $25(w/ 1GB), $35(w/ 3GB), or $45(Unlimited data) each.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I can change it to 3GB for $10/mo per line or Unlimited for $20/mo per line. I can change that at any time. If we get 7-10 people, our bill gets dropped to $25(w/ 1GB), $35(w/ 3GB), or $45(Unlimited data) each.

$45 isn't bad, I'm paying $93 a month now with Sprint unlimited everything. How does this work if I'm already under contract with Sprint?

chelseadevil21

Established Member
$45 isn't bad, I'm paying $93 a month now with Sprint unlimited everything. How does this work if I'm already under contract with Sprint?

I don't think you can join it online but if you go to the sprint store, they may be able to add you to my account. As far as I can tell, current sprint users can't join someone else's Framily plan. However, someone did say on another forum that you could try going to the Sprint store and have them add you. It's def worth a try to save ~$45 every month.

Users who are viewing this thread