Anyone Interested in Some SVTP Fitted Hats?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm looking at making a run of hats. I'm going to have to do a pre-sale in order to gather some data on sizes to order. We've never done fitted hats, so this is going to be a bit of a learning experience for me. I plan on using these hats as the base:

Anyone interested in getting a couple of these? I've been enjoying one for about a year now, and it's been great. I'm not sure what the final pricing will be, but their not exactly going to be cheap. On the plus side, all the proceeds will be used to maintain and upgrade SVTP.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Im down for one of each, Amazon doesnt have an actual sizing chart on the link. I want whatever fits a 7 1/8" melon.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm looking at making a run of hats. I'm going to have to do a pre-sale in order to gather some data on sizes to order. We've never done fitted hats, so this is going to be a bit of a learning experience for me. I plan on using these hats as the base:

Anyone interested in getting a couple of these? I've been enjoying one for about a year now, and it's been great. I'm not sure what the final pricing will be, but their not exactly going to be cheap. On the plus side, all the proceeds will be used to maintain and upgrade SVTP.
Hey, we’re all loaded, right? I’m in.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I would be.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread