Anyone know where to find an American Flag Pony Logo Sticker?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm trying to find an American Flag of the running horse Mustang Pony logo. About the size of what it actually is on 2010-2021 Mustang GT/350/500s/etc.

Both of my other Mustangs naturally had this logo from the factory, but my 86 GT doesn't have the running horse logo which is not a big deal. My last 3 cars have always had just 1 or 2 stickers since I can't stand cars with tons of stickers all over the place. I figure a single running horse logo done in an American flag style and I get to have have an American flag and a Mustang Pony logo which my 4 eye didn't come with. Ideally nothing bigger than what would come on an actual new Mustang. I like the quarter window American flag decals on the S550s, but i'm looking for something more innocuous on my car. The American flag Pony stickers i've seen on Amazon look kinda cheesy and are probably made in china, how ironic.

Anyone know know where to find a better looking American flag Mustang Pony sticker I can place on the rear glass of my car, something low profile. Ideally made in the USA. Who would think that's probably asking for way too much these days. I'll probably have to get a Trick Flow sticker lol.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
upload_2021-7-16_7-15-27.jpeg

upload_2021-7-16_7-16-43.jpeg

Something like these?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I collectively have a fat roll of invoices that people haven't paid over the past year and a half. Then again, no pay, then I don't send out anything.

Users who are viewing this thread