Anyone like hotwheels?

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I have over 600+ hotwheels in their cases never opened from years 1997-2008. I have singles, 5 car cases, collectors editions, treasure hunts, holiday classics, hod rod editions, mustang collector edition, camaro collector edition, corvette collector edition. etc..... I will post pics and every single car info and detail on them if someone is interested. Let me know, Thanks.:rockon:

Here are the pics......

Big lot of cars, this is about 3/4 of the cars.

Big box of cars.

Another box of cars.

Some of them spread out so you can view them. This is not all of the cars. Still have about 70+ in the box, or stacked up.

Different angle of the lot of cars spread out.

The best of the best....Treasure hunts

The CLASSICS...

I think they're only making these once, I didn't see these last year. Very awesome and comes in plastic casings from the factory.

Here's a close up of one car.

The Johnny Lightning edition. The 4 car box has a slight rip, but other then that, everything else is in good shape.

Batman and robin collector package

Random hotrods

Dub City package

BIG Time Package

Some Playerz, Jesse James, Pro rods and more.

More random hot rods.

Hot wheels hall of fame Legends - IRA GILFORD Product#B0931

Once again, This is just a some of the pics. I have not sorted out the class of cars other then what is shown here. I still have more cars that are not out of the box that I haven't taken pics of. If anyone is interested in buying the whole package and want more then I can take some more.
So far I have counted upwards of 320 cars of classics, holiday rods, treasure hunts, johnny lightnings, bigtime muscle, Dub city cars.
I'm not pricing these cars for what they're selling for on ebay or for what they are worth, this has been fun collecting these cars. Its been 15 years since I started. I have plenty more cars from 1993-1999 first editions and hard to finds, I'll add them on here later today. I would like to get $650.00 for the whole package. I have spent about $950+ on this set over 15 years that I can remember. I know I can get that just for the reserve on ebay. But let me know what you think. Thanks to all the viewers

Here are some more pics...

My mustang lot. I believe I have about 4 more in the 94-98 style somewhere. I'll find them tho.
Johnny lightning 1973 blue mustang mach 1 - hotwheels #1 2007 white shelby GT500 - hotwheels Classics #19 1968 hatchback mustang -
hotwheels #6 2005 mustang gt faster then ever - hotwheels #6 2005 mustang gt realistix - hotwheels #48 2004 gray mustang gt - hotwheels 5 pack consists of 1973 mach 1, 2005 mustang gt, 1968 mustang gt convertible, 1996 mustang cobra, 1967 big block mustang gt at the bottom.

Mystic red chrome old style hotwheel car

Cars #1-5 out of 5 of the STAR SPANGLED edition.

5 pack Harley Davidson edition

Front and top view of the 5 pack dub collectors edition

New price's
----------------
Package #1 $600.00 ( includes all cars )

Package #2 $420.00 ( includes hotwheels, hotwheels classics, hotwheels treasure hunts, hotwheels holiday rods, 5 Pack mustang, harley davidson edition packages )

Package #3 $450.00 ( includes package #2 and the Johnny Lightning collector cars )

Package #4 $200.00 ( includes all the dub editions, big time muscle cars, pro rodz, dub city car, and the HALL OF FAME hotwheels. )

I will give shipping quotes to zip codes if you would like these shipped. Thanks.

Last edited:

xcobra04x

Established Member
dsgsnake03 - I will pm you later on today with info. Would you want pics?

TERMIN8TR - That is awesome. I wonder what the cases looked like back then. LOl

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I used to have a bunch when I was a kid.,., played with them in the dirt., who knew that toys were meant to be stored in their cases sealed for later sales :shrug:

xcobra04x

Established Member
I used to have a bunch when I was a kid.,., played with them in the dirt., who knew that toys were meant to be stored in their cases sealed for later sales :shrug:

haha, I agree. I've been right there with you. If only I had all those I had when I was a kid.

Sorry to everyone for the delay in photos. The camera is down, Charging it as we speak, I have everything out of the boxes and ready for photo taking. I will post some teaser pics tomorrow.

xcobra04x

Established Member
PIcs added. with price. Let me know what everyone thinks. I still don't have all of the cars with pictures. I can take some more of the class of cars if wanted. Let me know. i'm going to add the pictures of the 1993-1999 hard to finds later on today.

xcobra04x

Established Member
TTT. for new prices and pictures added.

mattwizard - email sent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread