Anyone near LA/Chatsworth??

haybale

Don't upset Little Man!!!
Established Member
Hey all, I've been hired for a new job. I'll be training in Chatsworth CA for about 3 months starting at the end of July, does anyone live near there? If so hit me up here, if you wanna meet up for drinks or shoot the shit!!!

haybale

Established Member
Hello all!!!

Well I've been up in the Valley for a while, so far I've been meeting up with a few guys on wednesdays, www.worldclassmotoring.com, good get together!!

I see L's all over the Valley, any of you guys on here? I litteraly see 1 or 2 a day. With my job I'm all over the LA area. I've seen all year's and colors except SB and TB.

Let me know!!!

wayboarder

Established Member
All the SB's are out here in the OC. Its cause everyone around here needs a lot of attention haha, no way to do it better then SB.

Sorry to hear about the tranny, itll get fixed soon. When we all gonna meet up again? My syclone is almost done with fix it items so the L is next!

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
What up Ryan? Have you seen a black one with an RET and Hallett stickers on the back? Thats me. I live in Chatsworth. Rachael mentioned the meet tonight. We might be throwing some parts at it tonight to get ready for Famoso Friday night.

haybale

Established Member
Well Hello, Is this Chris? I'm staying just off Topanga and Lassen, I'm heading to SD tomorrow I gotta pick up my L from DMP with the new Trans. Give me a call, McWasty has my #, I'll be at Fontanna early Saturday morning!!!

Ryan

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Haha yeh it is. Are you staying at the summerfield suites? I drive that way everyday to work. We are thinking about heading out Sunday for sure. We should def meet up.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I'll be there at FFW Friday evening through Sunday day. Everyone has my number so just give me a call or say hi when your there. I'll be around all the L's and well be helping pit for Gary Soulages and the "World's Quickest Lightning" :rockon: :beer: FFS

Users who are viewing this thread