Anyone need a beater for cheap?

itSSlow98

Established Member
I just upgraded to a nicer daily and have a white 94 Accord Coupe 5spd for sale. Its nothing pretty by any means but it will get you where you need to go. I put a new interstate battery in it last year along with a new axle and alternator. Just last week I replaced the clutch master and slave cylinder. I honestly don't know the true mileage on it because the odometer stopped working before I bought it but it runs pretty well. If I had to guess its between 100-150k because I bought it from a family friend who parked it at 94k and didnt drive it much after that. It will need tires(dryrotted between tread) to get through inspection.

I bought a new timing belt and water pump from Honda last year and it is in the trunk. I planned on doing it before this winter. It's over $200 in parts alone which I'll include for free. The car is white and the hood needs paint which I may rattle can before I put it on craiglist.

I'm asking $1,500 firm as is to MACA members. I'll leave it here for a few days before it goes on craigslist.

Its the coupe and you can see the rust by the wheel well which is very common as you can see on my buddies beater 97 accord lol
honda1_zpsc3ab67c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I have some family members with kids coming of driving age..I'll forward this along for you.

Users who are viewing this thread