Anyone need a catted xpipe

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Anyone in the Maca area in need of a x pipe? It is a bbk offroad x pipe that the dealership I bought my car from welded two cats into. Not sure of the brand of cat most likely stock mustang style. These had a very clean deep sound to them. The Mac pro chamber I switched to is a little less deep them this set up was with the magnaflow mufflers
y8ejy5a5.jpg

$150 obo
My name is mike and I'm located in southern Maryland. Send me a pm if interested

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I would love to buy this off you. I have a catless xpipe with stingers and stock headers and im really trying to get electronic cutouts so i have the best of both worlds. Let me run this by my mechanic and see if it would work for cutouts, if so i would love to get this off you.

Where are you located? Im in bethesda and would be able to come pick it up directly from you. Let me know, if your ready before i hear back from my mechanic il probably pick this off of you anyway. :beer:

Last edited:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I'm located near LaPlata in southern MD Bethesda is about an hour away without traffic

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I will ship if the buyer covers the cost, I shipped gears last night 20lbs and it cost me $23

Users who are viewing this thread