Anyone on Long Island out there?

SVTerminator0304

Established Member
Was wondering if anyone on here lives on Long Island? I’ve been looking to buy a terminator in the coming months and I’d love to see one in person/ride in one if possible.

Last edited:

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
yea,Im in Suffolk county have not had car out this year. clutch foot has Lisfranc injury with 4 broken bones.hopefully soon the spec 3+ is heavy!

SVTerminator0304

Established Member
Oh nice, I’m in Suffolk too, Huntington to be exact. Hope your foot gets better soon man, let me know if you’d be down to meet up or if youll be at any meets/events.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
There's a bunch of members from LI on here. They just probably don't venture into this section.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i grew up there, east meadow in nassau county and huntington station in suffolk. graduated huntington high school in '81. been a long time since i've been back

prs97

Established Member
I am in suffolk as well. Join the cars and coffee facebook group, meets at the old OBI on sunday mornings

+1 on Sundays at OBI.

Friday nights at the Bellmore train station usually have 1-2. I regularly see a guy with a silver coupe without the factory spoiler.

SVTerminator0304

Established Member
+1 on Sundays at OBI.

Friday nights at the Bellmore train station usually have 1-2. I regularly see a guy with a silver coupe without the factory spoiler.
Think anyone would pop out this Friday? Sunday would be fun, but I work Sunday morning . Just want to see a cobra in person before I go the route of a purchase

prs97

Established Member
Bellmore was empty this past Friday. With the weather getting better, I'd assume it gets rolling soon.

prs97

Established Member
I’ll go if you go

Never seen a cobra in person

You're in for a treat.

I once heard them described as a "$25K mustang with a $25K engine" meaning all of the focus was under the hood and not in things like the interior, etc.

Spot on in my book and that's the magic of these cars. They are the spiritual successor of the 60's muscle cars.

SVTerminator0304

Established Member
You're in for a treat.

I once heard them described as a "$25K mustang with a $25K engine" meaning all of the focus was under the hood and not in things like the interior, etc.

Spot on in my book and that's the magic of these cars. They are the spiritual successor of the 60's muscle cars.
Well now I have to go, lol
Is there any particular time to go to bellmore
You're in for a treat.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Suffolk here. Facebook is the place to go for info on Long Island. Things will be picking real soon. If you spot a black convertible with parchment interior it is probably me. Be sure to say hi.

Users who are viewing this thread