Anyone Run A Hellcat yet?

93oh

Established Member
image.jpegimage.jpeg

93oh

Established Member
That's great motor 347 you've lost your mind with that project, but it's a fine looking biscuit. I'm building one for 73 Mach with wc 5 speed. That car is a 1971 J code 429 one owner that I found in field. It's popping on rotisserie this month and engine is at shop getting stroked with bullet cam and hooker headers with close ratio top loader. Not stock but should be fun. Day 3 car was born and ordered to race from new.

93oh

Established Member
I'll need a year plus unfortunately with this one. But should be fun. I have a 73 coupe with 331 afr 185 heads and solid roller etc etc I'll show you pics of. Quarter mile set up with Coan 4500 and forged bottom end with bunch of other stuff. Love that car too. Had serpentine system installed with ac have to run lines. But pretty much done. I left carb on no EFI for me.

ObieFox

Established Member
I lost my mind many years ago....

It's no GT350 but it's pretty quick for old tin. ;)

5 speed, 9" Currie w/3.92, over ride traction bars, and fuel cell finish it out. Chassis was stitch welded, shock towers plated, and all tied together with in-floor subframes and a 4 point to the rear subframe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread