anyone running a Nitrous and Turbo combo?

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
if so could you post some pics and/ or give a little info on your setup? i am just wondering how much of a shot and how its working for you guys. thanks

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Ive got my nitrous hooked up, but not sure if i'll spray or not...we might just for the hell of it...it's a NX wet kit (75 shot), but we would bump it down to a 30-50 shot just to spool the turbo's a little faster...i'll post some results if we decide to do it.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
hey blk04cobra1, are you using a sullivan or 99-01 cobra intake? also would you mind sending me a pic of your setup if you have pics availible. here is my email [email protected]

anyone else even if its just info i would appreciate it, thanks

Blown02

Established Member
Ive heard alot of people having great results from the nix ntercooler kit. It sprays nitrous across the intercooler. Mike palugi uses this car.. MPH usually gets about 100rwhp from spraying the intecooler with this kit.

Nos is sopposed to come out with a kit thats better..

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Hey Black04cobra is your setup the sheetmetal upper short runner intake I saw the pic of your engine from the link you sent me the other dya, thanks

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
i know this is off topic but Black04cobra1, would you mind posting or pm me what your fuel system consists of? i am in the process of pieceing mine together and am not sure if i should pro series pump is too much w/ regulator. thank

nix5o

Established Member
Blown02 said:
Ive heard alot of people having great results from the nix ntercooler kit. It sprays nitrous across the intercooler. Mike palugi uses this car.. MPH usually gets about 100rwhp from spraying the intecooler with this kit.

Nos is sopposed to come out with a kit thats better..

The last time I talked to mike wich was at wfc he wasn't spraying his intercooler anymore. Infact I think he only did a few times. He said it went real fat when he sprayed it, and it didn't help him any.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Thanks guys....the intake is actually a little longer runner for now

Fuel System...
Aeromotive Eliminator Pump and regulator, -8 and -10 lines, sumped stock tank, misc fittings and adapters...I think all the parts were a little over $1100...install will run you around $500.

Users who are viewing this thread