Anyone screw by amp performance in az?

jmcobmust03

Established Member
amp/SVC Motorsports

I used Amp to fix my clutch, I was from out of town. They screwed my motor up. They were told to not race the motor as Az octane gas is 91. not 93 My 800hp cobra was toast when I got it back. Sent the car to SVC Motorsports, in Scottsdale. the real nightmare began. Two months of motor work. The work was so Bad I had to replace the motor when I got back to Louisiana. These two idiots forgot to deposit my check for weeks. Stop payment???? Paybacks are a bitch

john418

I ordered a t56 magnum for my 04 gto along with a custom driveshaft. Thats when the nightmare began. They told me they would deliver it, first there delivery truck broke down and than tom told me i woukdnt have it till the following week. So i told them i would drive to come get it then i was told no dont do that well deliver it to you. So some back and forth with tom and he had the drivers meet me at the border or az and ca. The driver was 2 hours late from the time they told me and they didnt have my driveshaft which ended up in illinois somehow. So they cut me a new one, i yet again go and pick it up, to find out that it is to short and they put the wrong coupler design on it from the rear end. So i talk to tom he tells me i need to find a pallet and secure it to a pallet print out shipping forms and they would have a truck get it. Well i have been waiting 2 days now for that truck. DO NOT USE THEM. The entire staff is rude, incompetent. I still havent had the chance to be able to test out the trans to make sure that isnt f***ed up yet.

Jefe

Established Member
20+ years of screwing people over. How are they still in business?

Joeazhp

Established Member
CPR in mesa is solid, I might be biased though haha.
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing

INB4 all you do is lsx. we actually do a good amount of mustangs too and hold the half mile record in az with our TT 2015 musang we built. Plus quite a few shifts3ctor trophies too with that and the supercharged 2014 we did. Starting on a big gt350 project next month actually.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
CPR in mesa is solid, I might be biased though haha.
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing

INB4 all you do is lsx. we actually do a good amount of mustangs too and hold the half mile record in az with our TT 2015 musang we built. Plus quite a few shifts3ctor trophies too with that and the supercharged 2014 we did. Starting on a big gt350 project next month actually.

Joe, you guys want to finish my 85 for me? Hard part is already done. Just final assembly now.

Blown 89

Established Member
FWIW, Rob Wetzel does great work if you guys ever need help. The guy's a perfectionist and charges accordingly but I've never seen anyone better.

http://fitfabrication.com/

The guys at AMP need to die in a fire IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread