Anyone see the 9.60 F-150 Cleetus is raffling?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
until you read the requirements designed to strongly discourage it lol.

only accept a 3x5 note card, only handwritten, a bunch of other shit you have to copy exactly and then some minimum word count you gotta write about why you want to win it.

Pretty standard. That's how all YTers do big giveaways. They push the giveaway upon their 14 year old fans as "buy my merch and you can win" but without a free way to enter, it's more gambling, which isn't exactly legal. So the YTer pays a third party to run the promotion, and they always have this free method to enter. If it was just enter your email address here, everyone would do that. Requiring the work, greatly thins out the numbers. 3x5 notecards are the standard size. #10 envelopes are extremely common. Once you buy both of those, you can enter any of these drawings. Rock out to some of your favorite music, draft of 5 of them, and drop them at the post office tomorrow. I saw this post 12 hours ago and the free entry method was the first thing I looked for, and it was as expected.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Id like to see a timeslip of the 9.6x pass. There are some whipple cars here on pullies smaller than the 3.50 and they arent going 9.60s at probably 500 pounds less weight.

It might have been in the next video, but I believe he mentions the 9.6x passes were with a pulley smaller than the 3.5" that came on it. But I agree, I'd love to see the build details and timeslips just out of curiosity. No doubt the thing is badass.

andymarkv

Established Member
DAMN!! I knew it ripped, but I wasn't expecting that!
It was a 5th gear pull and not 1:1, but still impressive.
867hp/786tq with small pulley

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
“Win” a truck that needs a trans and will need an engine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Nice truck but it's a hard to stomach the "get 2.8 billion chances for every dollar you spend" crap on every YouTube channel these days.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
“Win” a truck that needs a trans and will need an engine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

He just had the trans built by Midnight Performance IIRC. They have trucks in the 8s so not much to worry about there.

And the coyote can handle 850whp pretty easily. I’m sure it has billet OPGs and an upgraded oil pump.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
He just had the trans built by Midnight Performance IIRC. They have trucks in the 8s so not much to worry about there.

And the coyote can handle 850whp pretty easily. I’m sure it has billet OPGs and an upgraded oil pump.
With cleeter's rep, I'd want both rebuilt. Dont care who built the engine/trans. I saw somewhere that cleet has gone through 9 RPM engines or who ever builds his GM cars.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

And guaranteed those “8sec trucks” are not being left on the limiter for stupid yeye burnouts for minutes like this one is.

Sasha Gray probably has more life in her than any vehicle those idiots beat on their channel.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
With cleeter's rep, I'd want both rebuilt. Dont care who built the engine/trans. I saw somewhere that cleet has gone through 9 RPM engines or who ever builds his GM cars.

The trans was built by I don't know, but it started whining last week, so he called up Midnight Performance, and had a new one shipped, built for 1,500hp, along with a new converter too.

I sent off my 15 entries today. Little bit cheaper than spending $75 on his merch.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Nice truck but it's a hard to stomach the "get 2.8 billion chances for every dollar you spend" crap on every YouTube channel these days.

Because it's easy for them. Channels that mod the vehicle themselves, get views doing the build, they get views testing it out, they get sponsors to donate the parts, and then they get a massive increase in sales of merch to get the entries. Work wise, they just pay a lawyer to run the promotion and wash their hands of it. It's easy content, and an easy increase in money for them.

Users who are viewing this thread