Anyone seen Harry Potter & the GOF yet?

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
I just took my 2 sons to see it.. We bought our tickets hours before it started and came back 45mins before it started. There was already a line forming..

The movie was 2.5 hrs long and for me personally I enjoyed it overall but there were in my opinion more slow moments that seemed to drag on than there were action sequences.. but let me say this, when the action hit the screen it was pretty entertaining. The story line or plot IMHO was pretty thin but certainly for those who are fans of the book will most likely enjoy seeing it all unfold on the big screen. The effects were top notch.

Out of 10 I'd give it a 6.5. I enjoyed the #3 film a lot more.

Mach1x03x

Established Member
I saw it at midnight for the first showing. Waited in line...got ok seats...waited in the theater for about an hour then the movie starts. It sucked I got so bored I took a smoke break...( Idont smoke I was just so bored I had to get up and walk around) We went with a huge group and even tho there were harry potter fans in our group ...every one agreed that it was not worth the wait and all the hassle. so out of 10 I give it a 5. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread