Anyone seen Metallica on thier current tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Headed to State College this weekend to see them...last time I saw Metallica was 1997...couldn't hear shit for 2 days lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw them summer of 17 on their big stadium tour and it was pretty ****ing awesome imho.

I really wanted to catch them again in NC back in September but couldnt make it happen

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Headed to State College this weekend to see them...last time I saw Metallica was 1997...couldn't hear shit for 2 days lol

You lucky bastard. I want to take my son so bad to one of their shows on this tour.

I could only hope they'd play a shit ton of songs from Kill em All. 4 Horsemen live would be epic.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You lucky bastard. I want to take my son so bad to one of their shows on this tour.

I could only hope they'd play a shit ton of songs from Kill em All. 4 Horsemen live would be epic.

I love all the early stuff right up to and including the black album, but don’t care for much after.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

They did when I saw em in 97...the played a ton from kill em all, ride the lightning and master

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I love all the early stuff right up to and including the black album, but don’t care for much after.

Completely agree.....

Ive been listening to some of the old stuff remastered on Youtube. Some of them by Andy Khairat are pretty good as he likes to highlight the bass guitar that you couldn't hear originally.

Plays best with headphones!

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member

They must still have it because I got to see them just over a month ago and the ringing in my ears lasted for 2 days! The set was a great cross section of their entire catalog.

attachment.jpg

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member

As a "Godtallica" fan for most of my life, I have never seen Kirk do the full guitar solo to 4 Horsemen live. I wonder why.. Maybe it's one of those "did it once, can't do it again"...because it's incredible.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Like many bands that have been around for decades, they aren't as raw as they once were but it'll be a better show than watching the football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread