Anyone stationed on Fort Belvoir or DC/northern VA area?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I've been stationed at Fort Belvoir since 04JUL11 and have seen quite a few GT500's, mach 1's and coyotes. I know some of them had to be SVTp members as evidence by model girlfriend riding shotgun :lol: All joking aside whos in the area? Originally My orders were only for two years but got extended because of my NEC. I'm a Navy corpsman 8485, psych tech. Just want to see whos out there. Maybe we could go to meets and shit

BV600

Established Member
A good friend of mine just pcs's to Belvoir. He just sold his 12' GT and has a Teal 93 Cobra. If you want PM me your number and Ill pass it on to him he is lookin for the car scene over there.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Im stationed over at Andrews, prolly 20 minutes from Ft. Belvoir.
I was just somewhat near that area (waldorf) to pick up 2014 GT500 axle backs. Do you ever go to the cars and coffee in northern VA? We should meet up sometime. I met a dude with an '04 terminator ported and pullied eaton
A good friend of mine just pcs's to Belvoir. He just sold his 12' GT and has a Teal 93 Cobra. If you want PM me your number and Ill pass it on to him he is lookin for the car scene over there.
I'll shoot you a PM. ugh still regret selling my black '93 cobra last year :nonono:
I'm in the dc area
Want to meet up sometime? To the members above here is a website I check out frequently for meets

The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup
theres another one specifically for the DC area but these meets are pretty big

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
I just moved up to belvoir. Sadly I sold my cobra. I did see a decent boss in the parking garage a few times

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
White? I'm normally coming in around 7. I've only seen it a few times. How do u manage to drive it in this weather. I assume u miss the crazy traffic on nights?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
White? I'm normally coming in around 7. I've only seen it a few times. How do u manage to drive it in this weather. I assume u miss the crazy traffic on nights?

Yeah PW on the charcoal AMR rims. I usually park in the front, 1st floor meadows or drive my girlfriends escape. That one night we got really bad snow I took it out for a drive around 0200 and it did perfect on my all season tires. TC off and it's gameover, it really helps.

I live in woodbridge and actually had to help push a G37X up a hill that my Boss easily went up on. Nightshift traffic is awesome, I can make it from woodbridge in less than 15 mins

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
I live in Woodbridge as well. Sadly I sold my cobra before I moved up here. Bought an escape for dirt cheap but the hp itch is starting to come back around.

Users who are viewing this thread