Anyone use Ford credit for their 2014 GT500

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Has anyone used Ford credit. I have been approved for a loan at PenFed for my 2014. Just wondering what kind of rates Ford credit is offering. I would use them for my loan if they are competitive. Thanks.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I'm in ga and pnc financed me at 2.75

Thanks Paul. My dealer is in Brunswick Georgia. My friend is the parts manager. I am having the Shelby courtesy delivered by Ford to a dealer near my home in NJ. I have been approved by PenFed for the 1.74% but would like to use Ford credit if they were similar.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Ford credit does not have subsidized rates for this car.

Your best bet is penfed or usalliance fcu

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Ford credit does not have subsidized rates for this car.

Your best bet is penfed or usalliance fcu

I kind of figured Ford would not get this low on the GT500. I have been approved by PenFed and will end up using them.

Thanks Chris.

huggytree

Established Member
in Feb. 2013 they got me a rate of 2.87 for a 6 year loan

i havent gotten a payment slip yet, so i dont remember who it was with....

Saltyoldguy

Established Member
Well apparently I got screwed! I have 820 credit, and the best my bank could do is 2.9% for 60 months! Still pretty cheap $, particularly when payed off early.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Good luck with chase...i had them on one of my cars and it cost me $12 to talk to someone about the loan...to get a blance it was $20...i would never use Chase again...

the loan is linked to my existing credit card I have had with them for years. I can see it online and track it whenever, make the payments etc so far so good

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
You just can't beat Penfed, or really most credit unions for low rates and great customer service! I did see a Ford advertisement a couple weeks ago that offered 0% for 60 months on all 2013 models including GT500's, not sure when/if it expired.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
You just can't beat Penfed, or really most credit unions for low rates and great customer service! I did see a Ford advertisement a couple weeks ago that offered 0% for 60 months on all 2013 models including GT500's, not sure when/if it expired.

Running until 6/2013, 0.0%, but just on 2013s

Users who are viewing this thread