Anyone Use Spohn Suspension Parts?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Seems like an awesome idea.

Would like to know how the NVH compares to typical poly bushings as well. Mostly impact harshness...

6-Speed

Established Member
Here's feedback from Sphon tech support when I inquired about their LCAs with poly/Del-Sphere ends and dual Del-Sphere ends. Still I'd like to see some independent views. Their parts look really well made and seem reasonably priced.

"Either version gives you very minimal NVH increase over the stock arms. It's a really awesome set up, stays quiet but gives you the bind free performance of a rod end."

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Considering Delrin is loosely similar to aluminum; I'm not sure. It *may* dampen noise ok; but impact harshness has to go up compared to your typical poly setup.

tommygun

Established Member
we use them a lot on Fbodies, quality pieces

have yet to try any on mustangs, but will definitely look into them

Boston Mike

Established Member
I have the adj panhard on my GT500. I had a Granatelli with heim joints on prior to that, so a definite REDUCTION in NVH compared to that. I have a short memory though, so not sure about compared to stock. I would expect it added a little bit of NVH, but not significant.

6-Speed

Established Member
C'mon now...fall is in the air...need a pre-winter quick project dontcha?
Already have a fall project lined up with front lowering springs and MM camber plates. That's all my budget will allow this year.

Get those Sphon lowers installed and give us all a report!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread