anyone using a Milwaukee blower for drying?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive already got a bunch of the M18 stuff, anyone using one of these? They have two models, one - rated @ 450 cfm/100 mph and the other 100cfm / 160mph. Im guessing the second one has something to do with the extension you can put on the end that necks down to a narrow opening

bigja01cobra

Established Member
i use the small dewalt for mine and it works great. Not as good as my corded but I haven't upgraded to the bigger dewalt yet.

96gt02

Established Member
I use the Ego 168MPH Blower which is fantastic, the Milwaukee is pretty under powered IMO compared to even the weaker ego blower and I love Milwaukee products

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm currently using a Ryobi blower, which is dying. When I get my air compressor, I plan on using an air chuck and a 50' retractable hose reel....

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Guess I’ll look for a cheap corded one as it does seem underpowered

I’m down to a pancake compressor for tires now, not trying to use that one

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Grabbed a little black and decker 2 speed that claims up to 180mph/220cfm for $40 at Lowe’s

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have the Milwaukee blower. Love it. Bought it on Amazon earlier this year for $89. I also bought the (5.0 Ah) battery kit. I went with the higher capacity batteries. I get about 3-4 dryings before switching to the backup. They charge pretty fast. The blower is pretty light; easily handled with one arm. The padded nozzle protects my paint.

711Bt-keJFL._SX679_.jpg

81vOom9f67L._SX679_.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the Milwaukee blower. Love it. Bought it on Amazon earlier this year for $89. I also bought the (5.0 Ah) battery kit. I went with the higher capacity batteries. I get about 3-4 dryings before switching to the backup. They charge pretty fast. The blower is pretty light; easily handled with one arm. The padded nozzle protects my paint.

View attachment 1616133

View attachment 1616134

dang it Bob, no I might have to try one just to see lol. I think those are the batteries I already have 4 of. I might try both and just return the loser but the corded one I bought it less than half the price. I pay a lawn guy so not like a I really really need one

SLOWBRA

Established Member
e92ee7b741a390987b6dd0905dc938fb.jpg

I’ve been using this one exclusively for drying my cars for most of the year. Absolutely love it. Those pesky TF wheels with all the assembly bolts don’t stand a chance getting water spots :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1616133

View attachment 1616134
Hey Bob, I’m in the market.
Do you have a link to your blower?
How long does the battery last?
I’m only going to use it for car washes and blowing off entry surfaces to the house.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here you go, brother. The battery lasts for 3-4 car washes. I have two batteries.

Here's the link for the Milwaukee blower.

Extra Battery (High Output Batteries (2) and Charger Kit)

Hose Nozzle (best I've ever owned)

Husky 36 in. 3-Drawer Rolling Tool Cart with Wood Top, Black. It's heavy duty and nicely made. It stores all of my car washing supplies and equipment. I just roll it out onto the driveway and everything I need is right there. The wheels even lock.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Edit. Issue with me not seeing the links I posted was because of Ghostery, a privacy browser extension. SVTP software doesn't like Ghostery, or visa versa. I had to whitelist SVTPerformance.com.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread