anyone want a cheap project truck

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
anyone want a cheap project truck, $11,000!

truck is sold

2003 lightning, 54254.5 miles

still got my truck. the truck does run now but there is a problem with the lights. one light is brighter then the other and when i turn on the brights the truck shuts off. its either a ground problem with the lights or something with the alternator. im just trying to get rid of the truck. ive lost the passion of the lightning and speed now that im married and have a kid and am broke. being broke is probably the biggest part. i gotta get rid of my monthly payment to pay for the new saturn outlook family vehicle.

truck is lowered and still has the bassani high flow mids and catback with x pipe. has cross drilled and slotted rotors with hawk pads. has the hard tonoue cover and bedrug that needs new velcrow. has dual 255 fuel pumps installed. i have a battery relocation box for the bed and all the wires. has a street scene roll pan on the truck and i have a smooth wiper cowl painted but not installed. cal-vu side mirrors painted and installed allready.

it did take on a front end accident and had the core support and grille surrounding replaced. the pearl blue over oxford white is on the truck expect for the hood, replaced the dented hood with a stock black one. and the grille surrounding is oxford white without the pearl blue. i do have the paint code for the pearl blue mix still. the front bumper cover is scrathed up and so is the hood.

$truck is sold takes it.

Buy the truck, spend a few thousand in upgrades and a little paint work and have yourself a nice truck for the price of some other trucks that are completely stock for sale.

Last edited:

Don Juan

Established Member
I had the same problem with one of my trucks, bad ground wire replaced and was as good as new, someone it's getting a deal.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
I gotta shovel the driveway tomorrow to pull the truck out of the garage and get pics. i live north of chicago.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
heres pics and a vid. i pulled the truck out of the garage today. the front bumper cover is off and in the garage and the body kit under the front fenders is in the cab painted allready, havent put them on cause i need to get some new bolts for them. cant find the old bolts anywhere for the body kit. i had a flat tire and the other tire on the rear was bald so i swapped out the front tires to the rear and put on my two 16X8 track tires on the front. i have the wipers and cowl removed, im gonna put the smooth wiper cowl back onto the truck.

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6889.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

IMG_6897.jpg

IMG_6898.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3137326077782441414"]reving up[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread