Anyone watch "Unique Whips" on speed?

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Just wondering if anyone watches UNique Whips on Speed? I like the show, I think some of the stuff they do is neat, but a few of the cars they bring in there are just a lil over board and people have WAYYY too much money...Must be nice...

b

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
SB Lightning said:
I tried too...then it was getting stupid because that guy is always bitter. I like Overhaulin' better! :rockon:

+1 the owner on whips is just an as_hole tried watching it but had to turn it off.

Overhaulin is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better then unique whips,pimp my ride or anything else IMO.

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Oh definately, overhaulin applies to something all of us on these boards can relate to "Modifed cars, speed etc"...Just curious if anyone watches the show..I seriously hope no one on here has spinners on their mustang..Although Ive seen a fellow Saleen owner with 20" Spreeweels on their saleen..yeah taht gy needed to be shot

Teal93svt

Established Member
Actually over this summer i saw a pearl red, fox body lx, with 20" spinners. Terrible looking on the car, oh plus it was hauling a small trailer, yuck. I wish i had a cam so i could show you all.

Bobby

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
I've watched it a couple times...ehhh. It's like Pimp my ride but they start with sweet cars instead of crap cars. I'd rather watch Overhaulin or Rides.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I normally dont watch it but I seen they are going to do some work on Vida Guerra's BMW. So of course I am watching. I am afraid I would get caught on camera licking the drivers seat! :uh oh:

RedVenom96

Banned
when and what channel is overhaulin and rides on?? i like seeing some of the ideas they come up with on uw. by the way vida= :rockon: when is that on??

Bootbox

Established Member
I'll watch anything with cars/trucks in it. Unique Whips is no exception.

That said, they're all a bunch of douchebags and they do shit work. Great show though.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
when and what channel is overhaulin and rides on?? i like seeing some of the ideas they come up with on uw. by the way vida= :rockon: when is that on??

Tuesday, Rides at 8pm and Overhaulin at 9pm on TLC. :thumbsup:

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
I would be an ass too if my own employees stole stuff from the shop(Unique Whips.) You need to be a hardass to run a business like that. It's a privilege to work there and you shouldn't be jerking around because installers and the such are a dime a dozen. Pimp my ride is the one that's gone a little too overboard. I mean, who wants a waterfall or a popcorn maker in their car?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I turned UW's on tonight and BOOM it was Vida's @$$ all over the TV screen! I watched it for about a minute or 2...then they killed it by talking about "shoes" on a BMW? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread