Anyone with a ported Eaton near MS want to prove they can outrun a bolt on Mach 1

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
you are the only shit talking lol

I can back up the talk.

Come over to MS, we have cars for you.

We have some cars over here that would be a good run with you, we also come to nola every once and a while and bring cars to the "pad" so maybe we will see you there also.

Oh hell no....Ryan's car is set up very close to mine. If you want to run me...run him as well. What's the difference?

My money is on the Corsica...that thing has had some work done to it..or is that it needs some work done to it.:dw:

It does a good job of getting out of its own way, but that's where I draw the line. lol

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
there is compression diff. so they are closer then you think with bolt ons the 03 is pretty safe compression wise. for every 1 of compression is about 10% of hp. so mach bottem end ported eaton would probably run with a kb stock block cobra.

all these "bolts ons" we hear about its all circumstantial the initial question bolt on vs ported is a no contest race. because chances are a ported eaton will have some bolt ons as well

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
i bet my fox would clean the paint right off the side of that mach ;)

correction 3v whatever that is didn't see the missing fuctional part of shaker

Last edited:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
im on my phone can't see what you have from your avatar its tiny. i dont see why everyone is so angry shouldn't we be going after the chevys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread