Anyone with a ported Eaton near MS want to prove they can outrun a bolt on Mach 1

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
sorry my dang phone keeps sending stuff to early but... like i tried to say how did a mustang vs mustang race get so heated anyways

Who is heated? I was told I would get multiple bus lengths on me so I decided to see for myself since I hate bench racing :thumbsup:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Who is heated? I was told I would get multiple bus lengths on me so I decided to see for myself since I hate bench racing :thumbsup:

lol bus lengths is harsh but on a track 1/4 i've got a bolt on mach cobra is not consistent heat plays a huge part with these supercharged beasts. our off road h catback mach went a 12.9 with tires. pretty good could see where a few bolt ons would change things at the track but..... on a cool night there isn't much a bolt on will do to a cobra stock let a lone pulley.

now a 3v on the other hand since i can see you name only we have one of those at the shop and they take to bolt ons surprisingly well for the boats they are

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
lol bus lengths is harsh but on a track 1/4 i've got a bolt on mach cobra is not consistent heat plays a huge part with these supercharged beasts. our off road h catback mach went a 12.9 with tires. pretty good could see where a few bolt ons would change things at the track but..... on a cool night there isn't much a bolt on will do to a cobra stock let a lone pulley.

now a 3v on the other hand since i can see you name only we have one of those at the shop and they take to bolt ons surprisingly well for the boats they are

:nonono:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
ahh finally some insight. so was that run of 12.6 with our without long tube. friend has a long tube cold air spacer 410 mach that went a 12.2

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
lol idkkkkkk guys, def not a bus length don't see where people would get that but. a ported blower in a perfect world would be a mid 11 car. mine has some form of a port but no way to tell what kind because it came from a dealer but with a port and a 2.76 its barely behind my fox body.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
lol idkkkkkk guys, def not a bus length don't see where people would get that but. a ported blower in a perfect world would be a mid 11 car. mine has some form of a port but no way to tell what kind because it came from a dealer but with a port and a 2.76 its barely behind my fox body.

What does your fox run?

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
haven't ran it yet, well i take that back ran it once when build was first done on firestone rear tires. 13.0 at 118mph with a 3.1 60ft time damn car spun so much i was at my redline about 30 yards shy of the trap had to let off the gas i was well above 120 at that point. it is quite the beast. and on that same run it blew a head gasket and got towed home !

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

He is talking about me.

My Shelby is 630+ rwhp/rwtq. Yeah...we are talking train cars here. Here is my car racing a 450 rwhp pullied Cobra from ~40 mph. I gave the Cobra a one car length hit advantage.

[youtube_browser]NrlQxkvkubM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread